What would you say for a pep talk to the team before the dead birds?

doc4aday

I just wanted to get the ball rolling. I will chime in soon. I want to see where this goes. We should do this each week before we play the scum that dares to come within 30 points of each week's victory!

Ok boys, we're prepared, there's no doubt. We've trained and worked all summer to get here, no doubt. So, we're gonna stick to what we know, we're going to protect the ball, and we come out of this on top, there's no doubt. Let's go out there and have NO DOUBT!

Ok boys, we're prepared, there's no doubt. We've trained and worked all summer to get here, no doubt. So, we're gonna stick to what we know, we're going to protect the ball, and we come out of this on top, there's no doubt. Let's go out there and have NO DOUBT!

Yeah, there's no question, Rod. This is exactly what Gus is gonna say.

:bow:

Just kick the locker room door open and say "sick 'em" !!!

Men, candy crush can beat those angry birds so we can too. Now go win one for the gipper blah blah blah.

Very clever!

Get ur bleeping bleeps out there and beat the bleep out of the bleeping bleeper cards and come back bleeping here and bleeping regroup at bleep bleeping halftime and then bleeping go beat them even bleeping more!!!!!!!..... Bleep

- Will Muschamp

Get ur bleeping bleeps out there and beat the bleep out of the bleeping bleeper cards and come back bleeping here and bleeping regroup at bleep bleeping halftime and then bleeping go beat them even bleeping more!!!!!!!..... Bleep

- Will Muschamp

Do your bleepin' job!!!

- Will Muschamp

Do your bleepin' job!!!

Will-Muschamp-Chalkboard-GIF.gif

The Mr. Rogers version: "What do we do to Latrino? Yes we do do do do do do."

The Will Muschamp version: " ^$%^%$^%^&(^&*^$*%^#&%$#&$%*E$T&(%Y*^UT_(^*^*)(&^%*^_(I&^U^&($%Y "

You are Auburn men and have earned that title; We take being Auburn men with the utmost pride. You play your guts out on every play and do not hold anything back. You have given your blood, your sweat, and everything you have in order to win this game. I have total confidence in everyone of you, and am proud to be your coach. You know how to win this game, and will do so one play at a time. Leave it all on the field and return home as victors. May God protect and keep each of you in his arms. YOU ARE AUBURN MEN and will prevail.

Archived