Democrats: We support Black Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter: We don't support Democrats.

AURaptor

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.examiner.com/article/race-war-black-lives-matter-radio-show-calls-for-murdering-white-people-cops

GOP openly distance themselves from harmless TEA party , and still get grilled by the msm ... Hypocrisy reaches a new high for the Left.

It's become a militant hate group. Why would any sane person support it?

It's bizarre. Those who think BLM aren't a hate group likely think PP hasn't done anything wrong.

I hope they don't. " black lives mater " = KKK.

No need to support either.

Guess I missed where BLM lynched someone. They got a flag too?

Keep ignoring the rhetoric, navy boy. BLM have openly called for killing of " crackers " & praised putting " pigs in a blanket ", with zero condemnation from group leaders or Democrats.

Hate is hate.

Keep ignoring the rhetoric, navy boy. BLM have openly called for killing of " crackers " & praised putting " pigs in a blanket ", with zero condemnation from group leaders or Democrats.

Hate is hate.

So BLM does not equal KKK.

Talk about blind loyalty to idiocy.

I'm white. I have no idea of their struggle and I'm not going to dismiss an entire movement because of a couple of extremist. You should do a little study on the Arab Spring. That will help you to understand.

Tell us more about your desires to be a man.

Tell us more about your desires to be a man.

Not just a man. He is gonna learn us how to be a "real man".

Hate is hate.

Both are hate groups. You can try to spin this anyway you want, and pretend if one is not exactly on par with the other then there's no comparison . If that's what you want to stick your fly in, by all means there's your " win ".

Hate is hate.

Both are hate groups. You can try to spin this anyway you want, and pretend if one is not exactly on par with the other then there's no comparison . If that's what you want to stick your fly in, by all means there's your " win ".

You used the = sign. Not me.

The movement itself is under false pretense. Apparently you don't comprehend that very well. So far that's about all you mentioned about the point of this thread, aside from taking irrelevant ad hominem shots at other people.

So AUUSN, you believe that these militant people going in and disrupting someone's business is okay?

Not sure why you used the word militant. To an extent, my answer is yes.

1211084.jpg

The movement itself is under false pretense. Apparently you don't comprehend that very well. So far that's about all you mentioned about the point of this thread, aside from taking irrelevant ad hominem shots at other people.

What post did I make an ad hominem shot at someone. Post number?

So AUUSN, you believe that these militant people going in and disrupting someone's business is okay?

Not sure why you used the word militant. To an extent, my answer is yes.

So disrupting a hard working person's business that doesn't discriminate, that is trying to provide for his or her family is a good thing? This isn't the 60's. No where near that.

Archived