IT'S HERE, AU mates! Enjoy my podcast with "Coach" John Ray and Lance Bailey!

Eagle5

As for me, I'm never at "enough" great content on the Auburn Tigers once the season arrives. Love the numerous sites, boards and podcasts. I'm new as cohost (Doug Dean here) of Season Two of the Auburn Football All-Access Podcast with "Coach" John Ray.

If you've already subscribed to our AU Football All-Access Podcast, you should get each episode pushed to your Podcast favorites, but here's the link for the show previewing the Auburn vs Louisville matchup!

I think you'll greatly enjoy this Episode 71 with Coach and Lance Bailey's (aka "LB7") deep cut analysis of the matchups, what Coach Petrino will likely try to establish to upset Auburn, and how Malzahn and Muschamp will deploy to win this one!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/auburn-football-all-access/id1035444441?mt=2

If you give it a listen and enjoy, submit a review (must do on Mac or PC, not doable on smartphone app). Many thanks, and BEAT THE FIGHTING PETRINO'S!

E5

Really enjoyed the content from last season's podcasts, and I expect you'll do a great job as the new co-host E5!

As an android user that does most of his podcast'n at work, I'll be listening to the show from the website. The website is auburnfootballallaccess.com if anyone else is wondering.

Is it Saturday yet!?

War Eagle!

I assume you guys already knew this, but the iTunes subscription from last year doesn't automatically pick up this years. I had to subscribe again to the new version.

Can't wait to listen!

Archived