Is This What We Can Put on Aubietron to Distract Opponents?

Mike4AU

I still think we should show this and have it moving around all over the screen when the kicker is trying his kick.

goalpost.jpg?w=584

hahaha i agree with this one

Vandy used to have scoreboards behind the basketball goals back in the 1970s. When the foul shooter was looking at the goal he could see the lights of that scoreboard. When teams came to play at Vandy those scoreboards were turned off during visitors pregame practices. Vandy however turned the scoreboards on when they practiced. Kentucky noticed what Vandy was doing and had the scoreboards turned on during their practice time

Maybe the "just do it" Shia videos?

A picture saying "just kick like you're from Bama"?

A picture of Brett Bielma and his wife making out?

Muschamp's death stare?

The cheerleaders?

Left swipe that music video?

Kate Upton begging him not to make it?

Just some ideas

jimmy-graham-goal-posts-crooked.jpg

was this courtesy of a Jimmy Graham TD celebration? I suppose it could have been Tony Gonzales as well.

jimmy-graham-goal-posts-crooked.jpg

was this courtesy of a Jimmy Graham TD celebration? I suppose it could have been Tony Gonzales as well.

Must've been an al.com photog who forgot he wasn't photographing the post-Iron Bowl coaches' handshake.

On a serious note (if that's possible), I think such a practice represents unsportsmanlike conduct by the University.

If the fans want to wave stuff or show their tits, then more power to them. But I don't think there should be any deliberate distraction emanating from the institution.

On a serious note (if that's possible),

spiral_design_pattern_sjpg77218.jpg or show their tits, then more power to them. But I don't think there should be any deliberate distraction emanating from the institution.

FTFY

Archived