Another KKK Policeman

icanthearyou

Alabama, Florida, and Louisiana trying to clean up police departments.

http://news.yahoo.com/detective-doesnt-think-fired-being-231934981.html

8be3db6c01a0eb832bb8179bdf43d71b

He was pictured wearing the Klan crest.

Losing a job after accidentally sending your new HR dick pics is a no-brainer, right? But losing a job after being pictured at a KKK rally? (Wearing Klansman insignia and doing the Klan salute, by the way.) That just doesn’t make sense to Lake Arthur, Louisiana, Det. Raymond Mott who plans on suing the Lake Arthur Police Department for firing him, according to KATC.

The photo which surfaced this week and which was posted on Facebook, shows Mott at an anti-immigration rally in Troy, North Carolina during August of last year. Mott said of the picture:

"The picture speaks for itself. I’m standing at a rally against illegal immigration. There's not much to be said about the picture. I've never denied it was me."

Though he did deny why he was there. At first he claimed to be working undercover for the FBI before admitting that he’d lied.

In an interview with Louisiana paper the Jennings Daily News Mott said,

“I have never even had a negative write-up in my file since my start in law enforcement as a reserve in 2006. I am not going to quit my job because I made a decision to support a cause I thought was right at the time - illegal immigration not racism.”

After Mott refused to resign Lake Arthur PD Police Chief Ray Marcantel then called upon the town council who unanimously decided to terminate Mott on Wednesday.

Mott, who according to District Attorney Michael Cassidy often got complained about, as soon as 30 days after starting with Lake Arthur PD, went on to become the officer with the most arrests in the department. Those cases are now under investigation by Cassidy. It is believed charges will be dismissed in cases without evidence that rely on Mott’s account.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how pointing this out automatically sends people into wild pendulum swing mode. "If this is true THEN ALL COPS MUST BE RACIST!!!!!!!!" It's the only possible conclusion to draw. :rolleyes:

I love how pointing this out automatically sends people into wild pendulum swing mode. "If this is true THEN ALL COPS MUST BE RACIST!!!!!!!!" It's the only possible conclusion to draw. :rolleyes:

Are you suggesting that was the point of the OP? I hope not.

"We need to give the cops the benefit of the doubt." I mean c'mon guys. Doesn't the word 'merica mean anything to you??

Are you suggest that was the point of the OP? I hope not.

I think he's just referring to the strawman posts following your OP

I am not sure what those posts were suggesting. However, I am pretty sure it was not that all policemen are racists.

I am not sure what those posts were suggesting. However, I am pretty sure it was not that all policemen are racists.

Putting words in your mouth to twist what you're saying.

"We need to give the cops the benefit of the doubt." I mean c'mon guys. Doesn't the word 'merica mean anything to you??

yea, that picture didn't leave much doubt though.

yea, that picture didn't leave much doubt though.

You no I wouldnt never try to correct you but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dont you mean that pitcher?

No! I was talking about the two posts immediately following yours.

No! I was talking about the two posts immediately following yours.

Thanks. I was 95% sure but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Man quit hating on the memes....lol

He was there to support a cause he believed in, but that cause isn't racism.

Someone ought to tell Mott there are a lot of anti illegal immigration rallies not aligned with the KKK.

Or maybe, he's just ... lying.

Archived