Louisville Forum: What they're saying about Auburn

ReidMcLain

Oh, man. I am going to lurk the crap out of that forum when we blow them out.

Thanks for posting. Lots of "talk". The game will not be played on a message board. War Eagle!!!

Whew.

<quote>

I don't usually play the prediction game, but I'll say this... The closer the game gets and the more we hear and study, the more confident I become in our chances. In fact, I think there's a real chance this game is a beatdown by U of L. I'd express the probabilities as follow:

30% chance U of L wins in a blowout

60% chance of a pick 'em

10% chance Auburn wins in a blowout

I'd define a "blowout" as a margin of two or more TDs. I think there's very little probability Auburn wins that type of game...

</quote>

Edit: I obviously don't know how to work the quote box from my phone... Sorry.

Whew.

<quote>

I don't usually play the prediction game, but I'll say this... The closer the game gets and the more we hear and study, the more confident I become in our chances. In fact, I think there's a real chance this game is a beatdown by U of L. I'd express the probabilities as follow:

60% chance of a pick 'em

I'd define a "blowout" as a margin of two or more TDs. I think there's very little probability Auburn wins that type of game...

</quote>

Is that guy mentally stable?

Whew.

60% chance of a pick 'em

Is that guy mentally stable?

Obviously started drinking waaaaay too early.

bryanlooney: use [] instead of <>. A for effort, though.

Archived