INJURY updates...who is really in the "know"?

TigerfanKM

We are less than two days away from the LSU game. From everything I have read and listened to, here's the breakdown:

Avery Young - will play for sure

Javon Robinson - should play for sure

Who can give us an update (from watching practice) as whether Carl and/or Trey will play? Those are the two key guys on D no doubt.....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carl and Tray will play according to someone extremely reputable that would actually know. I got to see the 2-3 deep board for the lsu game and it looks like it's all hands on deck.

Anybody have the status on Sean White, I mean jut in case?

I think "just in case" could be Wallace.

HIGHLY unlikely. He only takes qb reps because Queen is out for the year and you have to be prepared to need 3 qbs. Just ask Ohio state.

I hope it doesn't come to it but wouldn't it be an awesome story if JW had to come in for whatever reason and just went off on LSU....I'm talking Hollywood type stuff. :hellyeah:

HIGHLY unlikely. He only takes qb reps because Queen is out for the year and you have to be prepared to need 3 qbs. Just ask Ohio state.

We know Wallace can run the offense. There's some discussion that White's not ready?

Not in the know any longer but I'm hearing Lawson is 50/50 and will be a game time decision.

He's got a 3 week injury. If he plays this week he may miss another few weeks afterwards. Hip flexors are very prone to re injury if not properly healed. I'd rather him get healthy and help us win next week. Wasn't expecting him to play this week. Next week may still be up

In the air honestly. Was hoping it was a minor hip flexor which can take a week or 2...but it's not appearing to be the case.

We know Wallace can run the offense. There's some discussion that White's not ready?

How do we know he can run the offense? White has had more reps in practice. When Wallace played it was a different O all together.

Not in the know any longer but I'm hearing Lawson is 50/50 and will be a game time decision.

He's got a 3 week injury. If he plays this week he may miss another few weeks afterwards. Hip flexors are very prone to re injury if not properly healed. I'd rather him get healthy and help us win next week. Wasn't expecting him to ay this week. Next week may still be up

In the air honestly. Was hoping it was a minor hip flexor which can take a week or 2...but it's not appearing to be the case.

According to what I was told he could've played last week but it was a precaution but also a little bit of "show". Based on who told me this (when I downright asked) I trust it 100%. Not just a random "source". I believe Carl and Tray will play this week

He's got a 3 week injury. If he plays this week he may miss another few weeks afterwards. Hip flexors are very prone to re injury if not properly healed. I'd rather him get healthy and help us win next week. Wasn't expecting him to ay this week. Next week may still be up

According to what I was told he could've played last week but it was a precaution but also a little bit of "show". Based on who told me this (when I downright asked) I trust it 100%. Not just a random "source". I believe Carl and Tray will play this week

I hope you are right. We lose without them. That would lead to more of a minor hip flexor and that would be GREAT NEWS!

EDIT: of course if your source was told this by a coach, it's more likely that it's wrong ;D

Well I suppose the only thing that can be said with any certainty is that, IF he is 50/50 and it is a GAME time decision, that means he will have at least made the trip and the possibility then exists. I just had to say it because it felt good to do it.

Well I suppose the only thing that can be said with any certainty is that, IF he is 50/50 and it is a GAME time decision, that means he will have at least made the trip and the possibility then exists. I just had to say it because it felt good to do it.

Carl was listed as starting on the 2-3 deep board I saw. That's another reason why I'm pretty sold by this because I actually saw some kind of visual proof.

Carl was listed as starting on the 2-3 deep board I saw. That's another reason why I'm pretty sold by this because I actually saw some kind of visual proof.

Yea, but is that the board you were meant to see or the one you were allowed to see? There is a huge difference here, you see.

Yea, but is that the board you were meant to see or the one you were allowed to see? There is a huge difference here, you see.

It was the real deal, one that is going to be used for lineups/reference in game. Has both teams depth charts on it and full season stats. This was not a little typed up depth chart. This was a color coated, specially formatted board.

It was the real deal, one that is going to be used for lineups/reference in game. Has both teams depth charts on it and full season stats. This was not a little typed up depth chart. This was a color coated, specially formatted board.

Ok. Lol. Just to properly vette this thing, did you see last weeks and was it different?? J/k. Thanks for the info.

Sources say: As of today, Lawson is a "game time decision." If I was betting I would say he is out another week at the least. I am of the opinion that he should not come back this week. Trey...well, if you've read my posts there seems to be a few opinions on his options and prognosis, so I would call him 50-50 this week. As in Carls injury last year, this staff is very difficult to predict in their forthcomingness. Everyone else is a go...except Holsey of course.

He's got a 3 week injury. If he plays this week he may miss another few weeks afterwards. Hip flexors are very prone to re injury if not properly healed. I'd rather him get healthy and help us win next week. Wasn't expecting him to play this week. Next week may still be up

....and you know this how ?

Yeah but Sean White was so impressive in practice. If I had a dollar for every time these coaches said one thing then did another once the season started I think I might be pretty wealthy.

Here's a great one! "Jeremy and Sean, really, I've been pretty balanced with the way I've rotated them, splitting the reps," offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee said. "Those two guys have both overall had pretty good days. I'm really pleased with them trying to lead and be leaders out there."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/03/auburn_quarterback_sean_white.html

I can't take anything these coaches say seriously any more.

Yeah but Sean White was so impressive in practice. If I had a dollar for every time these coaches said one thing then did another once the season started I think I might be pretty wealthy.

Here's a great one! "Jeremy and Sean, really, I've been pretty balanced with the way I've rotated them, splitting the reps," offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee said. "Those two guys have both overall had pretty good days. I'm really pleased with them trying to lead and be leaders out there."

http://www.al.com/au...sean_white.html

doubt they do either

So, let me see if i completely understand all this: Lawson is, out up to three weeks, 50/50, and a starter. Trigga Trey is, 50/50 and a starter. I think I will start drinking. This is like buying 3 different books on fantasy football. Every bodies sources say different things. :drink1:

http://www.al.com/au...sean_white.html

doubt they do either

And maybe not one other opposing coach can, either. Not that it matters now, according to us fans. I would probably be a great coach if I said it like this; Jeremy really sucks at throwing but can't run either. My second team is either lots better or lots worse, depending on who is posting, and JW is either an emergency QB or the best of the lot. And Garner or Muschamp or some defensive coach is a better QB coach than any we got. Did I summarize this correctly?

So, let me see if i completely understand all this: Lawson is, out up to three weeks, 50/50, and a starter. Trigga Trey is, 50/50 and a starter. I think I will start drinking. This is like buying 3 different books on fantasy football. Every bodies sources say different things. :drink1:/>

what he said. Or drank.

Archived