***Auburn 21 LSU 45 Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll bet if you asked 20 people on this team where they are as a squad you'll get 20 different answers. It saddens my heart to say it, but I think we're in 2012 again.

No Offense...Can't blame the Defensive Coordinator for that. And for sure all the gnashing of teeth we did about Carl Lewis being out was totally irrevelant. He could not have made JJ nor the Offense play any better.

No Offense...Can't blame the Defensive Coordinator for that. And for sure all the gnashing of teeth we did about Carl Lewis being out was totally irrevelant. He could not have made JJ nor the Offense play any better.

IDK Carl Lewis pretty dang fast. lol sorry had to

In 2013, we played sloppy in the first half, but in the second half we played very well against the first string. I believe Jeremy Hill had only 20 something rushing yards in the second half of that game. This game is totally different so I don't want to hear how about how our season turned out in 2013.

I was surprised to learn that some of the main power brokers at AU did not like CGM and his job was in jeopardy. I would have thought that was asinine, but I guess that is why I am not a power broker at AU. Much smarter men than me. It will get worse before it gets better.

Nothing against any of the other RB's, but I feel bad for Peyton Barber. He was a warrior willing us to wins the first 2 games and then had a total of 7 carries today, mostly in the first half. He deserved more.

Archived