Malzahn's Postgame Presser - LSU Game

RunInRed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We just got to get better and we will get better." I've heard this for three straight weeks and for three straight weeks, they look like they've gotten worse.

He owned it. I believe we will get better. He did say all positions (including QB) up for evaluation this week.

"We just got to get better and we will get better." I've heard this for three straight weeks and for three straight weeks, they look like they've gotten worse.

Please go back to your bammer boards.

He owned it. I believe we will get better. He did say all positions (including QB) up for evaluation this week.

Easier just to ignore him, 24.

It seems that its never anyones fualt with him. If i was the media i wouldnt have a press conference with him. Just change the team names and he will say the same thing. Its hard to have leaders on a team when the coach cant even lead...Just give sean white a chance, or else he will transfer... as always War Eagle!!

My only problem is he tried to pull out the " we're young and inexperienced" card when all offseason he talked about how good this team could be including our QB. On top of which it seems we have been hearing that from Auburn coaches for 10 years now.

This is what i don't get from his pressor: Yes other guys on the offense need to be more consistent. HOWEVER, let's just say the Oline, WRs, and RBs step their games up tremendously....you still have a starting QB that can't read basic defenses??!! How the heck can you fix that if everything else is perfect though? Maybe it's just coach speak but i seriously don't get why he doesn't see that QB is THE BIGGEST issue on offense right now...no matter if everyone else plays perfect we still have a HUGE issue at QB.

Gus needs to just shut up and say no comment at this point. It is past time for Gus and his highly/over paid coaching staff to put a winning product on the field. Put up or shut up. Beat MSU.

wde

Happy to see Gus looking pissed and owning the loss. I think he is just as baffled as we are why the kids aren't playing up to their abilities...

Baffled about our young mercenaries are not playing up to their abilities is not a good thing. It is on Gus and his staff. He needs to own that.

wde

Basically coaches have lost the team. At this point the players think these coaches are big idiots like we and I do. Rudy quit as well as other guys today. Basically hey are saying screw gus and his system.

If he is a proven mullet why is he not kicked? I don't care what an AU fan says but send him back with the trash at AlabamaLies.com

If he is a proven mullet why is he not kicked? I don't care what an AU fan says but send him back with the trash at AlabamaLies.com

mullet or not...it's pretty hard to disagree with the observations.....

Speaking the truth. bama or not, I think we are all sick of of the excuses this coaching staff has.

If you don't have a cheerleader skirt and wave pompoms, you get called a bammer....

Those people get put on the ignore list. If you are not adult enough to discuss our VERY real problems, just don't talk.....Sure some people go overboard, it's a social media, it happens, grow up. No one died and appointed you defender of Auburn's honor.

This is the same team that almost lost to Jax State last week and got it's AZZ kicked at LSU today....

We have issues...stick your head in the sand if you want to, we have problems and player development is chief among them....

That goes to one place. The coaching staff.

Archived