I'm confused, but sw and jj are the same

cole256

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be a no. lol

Cole needs to go sit in the corner quietly for an hour for starting this.

Feel free not too post in this thread. But the fact that I never saw you post anything about not needing a qb controversy the first three weeks is sort of the point of what I was saying.

The title of this thread clearly states both QB's are the same. That in itself creates a QB controversy. You Sir are stirring up trouble where there is none.

That didn't address ANYTHING that I said, so I repeat this is my point. I think you may have misread my reply because you answered it as if I was explaining myself to you as if I could really cause the team a qb controversy. When in actuality that was so ridiculous I didn't reply to it.

And yes in the title I expressed my opinion that their play wasn't as different as many seem to be making. For some reason you feel you can chastise me for this....after the first game some posts here flat out said jj sucked and sw is better I didn't see your post chastising them or mentioning qb controversy...my point

Lastly if I could magically create a qb controversy you'd still be wrong as I said that since sw play was so close to jj he should be the qb starter....But I'm sure you missed those 4 or 5 posts as well....

You are a pot stirrer and a poor one at that. lol

LOL, this thread is allowed to continue while the "Who is doing the playcalling" thread gets locked after some interesting input from a couple of very legit posters.

wde

I got more info out of that thread than anything I've read here in a while.

Shon seems to imply a contrast:

""I think the future is bright," Auburn offensive tackle Shon Coleman said. "You've got a guy that can go in with a lot of confidence, not scared of anything. He can go in and run the ball, pass the ball. He's not scared to get hit or anything like that. We're just going to build off him from this game forward.""

Two thoughts:

Thought 1: Yes. This statement implies a contrast. Specific QB attributes were mentioned. It was not your general, feel-good "we're gonna get better" coach-speak-esque statement.

Thought 2: Gus' best QB came pre-coached. Coincidence, Feature or Bug?

This thread needs to go. Sean is starting as he should. And I fully expect another one of these ridiculous threads as soon as Sean throws his first incomplete pass Saturday.

Who said he shouldn't start? I know, you're not addressing me right? An incomplete pass? No. An interception in triple coverage absolutely.

Who said he shouldn't start? I know, you're not addressing me right? An incomplete pass? No. An interception in triple coverage absolutely.

You just sound butthurt.

LOL. I sound butt hurt? You're too old for that slang. You're the one who keeps talking about starting, endorsements, and wanting the thread locked. How am I the one butt hurt?

I provide you with the best view in college football, yet you are still blind. Shame.

Wierd

"Character" accounts never last long.

Ever.

Archived