Whoops! Likely future speaker McCarthy slips up and states the truth.

homersapien

Here's what McCarthy said during his interview with Fox New's Sean Hannity on Tuesday:

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee, what are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping, why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened."

http://www.huffingto...4b0dd85030afb66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillary is untrustable.

Truth.

Glad we're on the same page.

Well I must admit, you are the last person I expected to admit that the Benghazi hearings were a political witch hunt.

Yep, vast right-winged conspiracy. :rolleyes:

His slip certainly supports that thesis.

More telling is the fact that the "Benghazi Hearings" no longer have anything to do with Benghazi.

I think HRC is a lying, hypocritical, self-serving, establishment, type but, the motives that make HRC, HRC, are the same motives that now direct the investigation. If I am not mistaken, now the longest investigation in congressional history.

Yep, vast right-winged conspiracy. :rolleyes:/>

It wasnt a slip.

It wasnt a slip.

Oh I agree he meant every word of it. And it's absolutely true. The Benghazi hearings are about politics and nothing else.

The slip was he actually said it publicly instead of maintaining the farce it isn't.

There was zero politics in the Benghazi hearings. Stunning you can't see that, still.

Can your mind even process the truth ? Don't seem like it can.

There was zero politics in the Benghazi hearings. Stunning you can't see that, still.

As a devout and zealous partisan, are you objective? Are you qualified to make such a determination?

I don't think so.

Yeah, it's breathtaking at all the coincidences of her own doing that paint her incorrectly as untrustworthy. Falls right into the right's evil strategery.

Let me amend my prior post about there being no politics in the Benghazi hearings. There was plenty of politics being played. All of it entirely by the Democrats.

At this time, regardless of political persuasion, I find it hard to believe anyone can defend Hillary or trust her after her long run of playing the victim in a long string of controversies. JMHO.

At this time, regardless of political persuasion, I find it hard to believe anyone can defend Hillary or trust her after her long run of playing the victim in a long string of controversies. JMHO.

Definitely!!

Criticizing what the hearings have become is not defending HRC. Not everything is "us versus them", left versus right. Is there real objectivity in that sort of discussion?

"was zero politics" ?

"Don't seem like..."?

Are you trying to write down to your level of thought? :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's breathtaking at all the coincidences of her own doing that paint her incorrectly as untrustworthy. Falls right into the right's evil strategery.

That's a rather convoluted take on a simple point. :-\

She deserves everything she's getting thrown at her. Politics is always creeping around the edges of investigations where the other party is in play, but Hillary should be in jail.

Senator McCarthy sure did make it easier for her to "play" the victim by his comments.

Senator McCarthy sure did make it easier for her to "play" the victim by his comments.

You mean Representative McCarthy? Hillary is to blame for her screw ups...not the select committee.

She deserves everything she's getting thrown at her. Politics is always creeping around the edges of investigations where the other party is in play, but Hillary should be in jail.

This is the kind of post that makes the accusations of her "playing the victim" so ironic. She doesn't need to "play" the victim thanks to the Republicans. Her biggest crime is she want's to be president.

You mean Representative McCarthy? Hillary is to blame for her screw ups...not the select committee.

Yes, thanks. Freudian slip. ;)

Yes, thanks. Freudian slip. ;)

Poor Sigmund Freud. I bet he wishes everyone would use parapraxis more often. lol

the-freudian-slip-6765.jpg

Archived