Auburn vs SJSU Score Prediction

augolf1716

AU-2

SJSU-3

Hmmmm...breaking with tradition? LOL

True.......... gotta do something first time in 6 years I have done this. It better work cause I actually feel we will be behind at half time and hopefully we will be able to pull it out at the end.

AU-2

SJSU-3

Golf....that's depressing.

I agree I'm not in the best of moods at this moment.

MOODS= Mad Over Our Defensive Starters

After eating her kibbles and soft food, Belle, the Official "War Corgi" did her business in her favorite spot near the bushes on her Kardashian Poop pad, went into a barking frenzy that consisted of 45 consecutive barks. I asked her if this was the total amount of points Auburn would score in the SJSU game and barked briskly one time indicating that this was her prediction.

After another session of her doing her business on her Kardashian Poop pad, she barked 17 times and headed for the door to go inside. Now you have the official WDC prediction of 45-17!

WDC (War Damn Corgi)

After eating her kibbles and soft food, Belle, the Official "War Corgi" did her business in her favorite spot near the bushes on her Kardashian Poop pad, went into a barking frenzy that consisted of 45 consecutive barks. I asked her if this was the total amount of points Auburn would score in the SJSU game and barked briskly one time indicating that this was her prediction.

After another session of her doing her business on her Kardashian Poop pad, she barked 17 times and headed for the door to go inside. Now you have the official WDC prediction of 45-17!

WDC (War Damn Corgi)

Kardashian Poop pad? That's all I took from that post Doc! Ha

45-who cares? Good guys win. ( I have NEVER predicted a score...Gotta break away all tradition and/or mojo)...

WDC (War Damn Corgi)

Doc, we lost our precious Corgi (Zoe Belle) back in July (13 yrs). Absolute Best Dog I have ever had. Smart breed. Very loving and loyal. She was a therapy dog. My wife trained with her for years to qualify. Visited hospitals and nursing homes. I'll miss my Zo-Zo forever.

I think the defense actually performs well this week. Still not confident with anyone on offense except Barber.

We move the ball well, but still struggle getting into the end zone until late in the game.

Defensively we will look better, but Borges will find a way to put some points on us.

29-10Auburn

2 td's and 5 field goals.

Archived