Pregame Sights & Sounds - San Jose State

RunInRed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White accessories this weekend ...

CQWCeDcW8AAciJ2.jpg

CQWCelvWwAA4mSx.jpg

Coaches wear. Gus with orange vest, white sleeves. Muschamp & other coaches moving from the long sleeves to coats ...

CQWDZkRWoAAIjLy.jpg

Thanks for the pix...my favorite uni combination....looking good.

wonder why Rice and LaFlame are wearing different shoes? Are they kickers?

To try to answer your question... LaFlamme is a RB, Rice a WR. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the players can opt for a low top if they value flexibility over stability.

I do like the white... thought the orange was a bit too much.

May just be different fits? I run for cardio exercise and my feet always hurt...so I had to try on about 20 different pairs of shoes and do a gait analysis to figure out what type of shoes to wear. I ended up with the ugliest pair of shoes (Brooks) that I've ever owned, but my feet don't hurt when I run now! UA may not make the same design in the shoes they have to wear for their foot type.

.... I ended up with the ugliest pair of shoes (Brooks) that I've ever owned...

Funny that you say that... I've recently gone from being a strictly Nike man to owning pairs of Brooks and Asics. My wife calls them hideously ugly "old man shoes" but damn are they comfortable. Quick plug - the Asics Gel Quantum 360 is the most comfortable running/casual shoe I've ever worn, and it isn't close. If you enjoy wearing comfortable shoes, take my advice and pick yourself up a pair. You can thank me later.

Was it a low turn out for reverse tiger walk or was it the angle from which the picture was taken?

Looked like a low turnout, maybe the grown man with blue hair and a staff scared everyone away. :)

.... I ended up with the ugliest pair of shoes (Brooks) that I've ever owned...

Funny that you say that... I've recently gone from being a strictly Nike man to owning pairs of Brooks and Asics. My wife calls them hideously ugly "old man shoes" but damn are they comfortable. Quick plug - the Asics Gel Quantum 360 is the most comfortable running/casual shoe I've ever worn, and it isn't close. If you enjoy wearing comfortable shoes, take my advice and pick yourself up a pair. You can thank me later.

I have been on the Brooks wagon for the past 5-7 years. They have been the only shoes that are wide enough and fix my pronation...I can't wear Nike nor other brands without hurting. I used to use NB for the width. The type of Brooks that I need are typically ugly shoes but I found a local store that carries all of the colors that they make in my shoe type.

It's LaFlamme.

Second "m" is silent.

Geez, get with the program.

(Ha.)

sorry I missed the extra M but it was late when I saw it...

Poor attempt at humor on my part.

Apologies all around if it came off as harsh.

It's LaFlamme.

Second "m" is silent.

(Ha.)

Ban worthy

It's LaFlamme.

Second "m" is silent.

(Ha.)

Ban worthy

Yes, he should be banned for "la flaming" the other guy.

:rimshot:

Archived