Coach Tuberville at Tiger Walk

RunInRed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep still love ole Gibbs. Class act. Obviously still very fond of Auburn. Can't blame him. I feel the same way. War Eagle Tommy!

Too bad we can't get ahead enough to get Tucker some PT. This should have been a game for Tubby to see his boy play.

Too bad we can't get ahead enough to get Tucker some PT. This should have been a game for Tubby to see his boy play.

Would have been a nice gesture.

I'll bet a bean burrito Tubbs isn't done coaching at AU. No inside info, just a gut feeling.

How it that going to happen?

Funny thing is, I'm in the outdoor line at Momma Gs ordering my usual Mommas Love and nachos (hungry now?lol) and here comes Tubbs walking down the street by himself like he just parked in the grass lot by the tracks across from SaniFreeze. I give him a "War Eagle, coach" and he doesn't hesitate to give it back. We eat, then make our way to Tiger Walk. Tubbs walks up and asks if we care if he gets to the front of the line. Says it's the last Tiger Walk he will get to see Tucker at bc of Cincy conflicts. Of course we say sure. He proceeds to take pics with anyone who asks and talks to everyone. Tucker comes by, they high five, and Tubbs says "Alright, well I guess I can go inside now!" Just a good dude for sure!

And the pic of Tubbs pointed at Gus is legit (internet rumors going around that it's photoshopped). Both Gus and Rhett said hey.

Funny thing is, I'm in the outdoor line at Momma Gs ordering my usual Mommas Love and nachos (hungry now?lol) and here comes Tubbs walking down the street by himself like he just parked in the grass lot by the tracks across from SaniFreeze. I give him a "War Eagle, coach" and he doesn't hesitate to give it back. We eat, then make our way to Tiger Walk. Tubbs walks up and asks if we care if he gets to the front of the line. Says it's the last Tiger Walk he will get to see Tucker at bc of Cincy conflicts. Of course we say sure. He proceeds to take pics with anyone who asks and talks to everyone. Tucker comes by, they high five, and Tubbs says "Alright, well I guess I can go inside now!" Just a good dude for sure!

And the pic of Tubbs pointed at Gus is legit (internet rumors going around that it's photoshopped). Both Gus and Rhett said hey.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Did he at least get the meal on the house? Tubbs shouldn't have to ever pay for a meal in that town again!

Did he at least get the meal on the house? Tubbs shouldn't have to ever pay for a meal in that town again!

He wasn't eating, just us. He walked by. I'd imagine there would be no charge if he did!

Archived