Who made this man a gunner?

AUDub

91b2896dab116690404f1dfab7e29713.jpg

"I did, sir. He's my cousin."

Washington (CNN)A number of cruise missiles launched from a Russian ship and aimed at targets in Syria have crashed in Iran, two U.S. officials told CNN Thursday.

Monitoring by U.S. military and intelligence assets has concluded that at least four missiles crashed as they flew over Iran.

91b2896dab116690404f1dfab7e29713.jpg"I did, sir. He's my cousin."
Washington (CNN)A number of cruise missiles launched from a Russian ship and aimed at targets in Syria have crashed in Iran, two U.S. officials told CNN Thursday.Monitoring by U.S. military and intelligence assets has concluded that at least four missiles crashed as they flew over Iran.

Yaesn.jpg

Just more wonderful Russian tinkertoy technology. The same Russian technology that protected Iraq in gulf war I and II.Plans_TT_Step3_AP-763x400.jpg

91b2896dab116690404f1dfab7e29713.jpg

"I did, sir. He's my cousin."

Washington (CNN)A number of cruise missiles launched from a Russian ship and aimed at targets in Syria have crashed in Iran, two U.S. officials told CNN Thursday.

Monitoring by U.S. military and intelligence assets has concluded that at least four missiles crashed as they flew over Iran.

I read these were a new generation of missile that was getting it's initial "combat trials".

Apparently there were no casualties?

Boy, Russia has already invaded Turkish air space and bombed Iran and they just got started.

And these are also the people that shot down a Malaysian Airliner over Ukraine...........

Broken clock...

Oil at $45 a barrel for awhile has started to make Putin get desperate. He is trying to stir the hornets nest to prop up the price of oil.

That may be part of it. I think the main reason is that with the desire of this administration to withdraw from the world, Putin is more than happy to fill that void.

Oil at $45 a barrel for awhile has started to make Putin get desperate. He is trying to stir the hornets nest to prop up the price of oil.

That may be part of it. I think the main reason is that with the desire of this administration to withdraw from the world, Putin is more than happy to fill that void.

Yeah that's part of it too. He is trying to let the world know that he is still here. I think "fit is going to hit the shan" over there even moreso now.

So much wrong here I'm not sure where to start. Withdraw from the world? So long as "withdraw from the world" means stop getting ass deep in conflicts that do not involve us, sprung into existence through dubious lies, and in so doing breeding more terrorists, we should be so lucky. That's not remotely the reality of the situation, though.

If the Ruskies want to bankrupt themselves over there again and give us a break, I salute them.

Archived