2016 3* JUCO QB/ATH John Franklin III (AU commit 11/4/15)

jskilgro

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all fairness, if "the film doesn't lie".....If it was really mind blowing how much he brought to the qb position, he wouldn't be splitting reps in JUCO. Of course all the same ones claiming we have to have a dt qb to succeed also say Gus can't coach qbs, so if he can't win the starting in job in JUCO, he'll just regress at Auburn, right? I'm always glad to get a great athlete, I'm holding off on expecting him to be Nick Marshall. Marshall had no issues becoming the full time starter in JUCO. it's not going to get any easier on Franklin at AU.

He might not be an elite QB but if he's able to throw a little bit but is very effective at running the zone read then I believe Gus will start him especially with his speed. CGM is after wins starting next year and I don't think he care's how he gets them.

WAR EAGLE!!

He might not be an elite QB but if he's able to throw a little bit but is very effective at running the zone read then I believe Gus will start him especially with his speed. CGM is after wins starting next year and I don't think he care's how he gets them.

WAR EAGLE!!

He can't throw. Watch his highlights. If he ends up becoming our starting qb next year you can say goodbye to a winning season.

If it stays like this say goodbye to something

I didn't understand this comment but I would like to.

When SW was playing healthy this year, we saw glimpses into what next year could look like.

4-star and #1 QB:DT on ESPN and 3-star on Rivals today.

where are you getting that information from ESPN? From the page I'm looking at, Shea Patterson is still number one DT QB.

where are you getting that information from ESPN? From the page I'm looking at, Shea Patterson is still number one DT QB.

Johnny's a juc, right?

JUCO rankings

Assuming he's just talking JUCO rankings

Last year's starter was Chad Kelly

Oh. Hm. Must've misread what someone said in another thread. Apologies.

I think the starter this year had been at EMCC for two years, but this was his first year to start. Wyatt Roberts is his name I believe.

Last year's starter was Chad Kelly

Oh. Hm. Must've misread what someone said in another thread. Apologies.

I think the starter this year had been at EMCC for two years, but this was his first year to start. Wyatt Roberts is his name I believe.

Yes was backup to Kelly last year. He is a Juco lifer that has to deal with constant D1 transfers. And Trickett has said on numerous occasions that he has no starter, just a guy that plays first and a guy that plays second. But both play significant snaps. If you want to say he not the starter, ok.

JF3 was a known 1-done when he transferred to EMCC.

Archived