Auburn 56 Idaho 34 - Postgame Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowling. These guys need all the extra reps they can get.

Is this where we come to complain?

I'm glad we weren't forced to kick field goals and we looked good offensively running the ball. JJ still seems to be throwing high and I also noticed some of the snaps were high.

Defense looked decent/good at times save for the last quarter when we had our backups in. Henry is going to be a force to be reckoned with. Hopefully we can neutralize the passing game and get some good hits on Coker.

The extra practices will be helpful that we earned with bowl eligibility. If SW can go does he start next week?

Correct and hope so.

The extra practices will be helpful that we earned with bowl eligibility. If SW can go does he start next week?

White should only play if he's 100%. Whether or not he actually plays will be dependent on JJ's first series.

OK...nothing to see here...game meant nothing other than the bowl eligibility.....and a chance for some guys to get on the field who have mostly busted their butts in practice and then watched others get playing time. JMO but probably most of Gus's objectives were met with this win.

White should only play if he's 100%.

Whether or not he actually plays will be

dependent on JJ's first series.

Agreed. White shouldn't step on the field unless he is 100. Hope Gus can script the heck out of some plays for next week

The surprising thing in this game was that the offense out played the defense. Offense played a really good game, but the defense gave up too may points and yards in the second half.

White should only play if he's 100%.

Whether or not he actually plays will be

dependent on JJ's first series.

Agreed. White shouldn't step on the field unless he is 100. Hope Gus can script the heck out of some plays for next week

Ya SW should play if he's 100%. He had an amazing game against Arkansas that could have been amazing statistics wise if some drops were catches. He seemed like he was going to take the next step after that but got injured.

Sigh... I like Sean White as much as the next guy, but he's very likely not going to be 100%, in fact I would wager that he may not be 100% come bowl time. Also I wouldn't put a cold Sean White in either, Jeremy Johnson is the only option we've got if we want to do win, and we'd do well to game plan around that rather than playing the carousel.

Archived