It's Possible that Jeremy could make some 2016 noise

Dual-Threat Rigby

OOPs....w-g has tripped somebody's trigger it seems. Take it easy on him...he's pretty new to the board....but some good advice about accepting that other people have opinions that might bear listening to.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol...I cant believe we are still having his conversation. Its funny that guys that have probably never played football know so much.

It's even more comical that you come here to pass yourself off as the ultimate authority. There are lots of people here that know far more about the game than you do.

I know one thing that is for certain you can't win with FG's.
Probably the only thing in this post anybody here will agree with.
You really think putting all the pressure on the RBs to generate TDs is good football? If you think that's good Quarterbacking then I have some ocean front property in Alaska to sell you. Like I mentioned before I have actually played football so I am not talking from a couch perspective like some of you.

The very fact that you fell the need to mention that repeatedly in your posts makes it less believable each time, and just for the record, you have no idea what the backgrounds are on any poster here. I would slow down making mass assumptions about things you know nothing about.

If you been on the field and play any kind of football kicking FG's don't doesn't win games Interceptions don't either but some of you wont forgive JJ for the bad start and wont also recognize that the team wasn't good not just the QB.

Nice run on sentence. People don't have to have played or even been on the field to know this, genius

Please tell me your football resume beside madden and couch watching.

You just love touting yourself don't you? Believe me, nobody here cares what you say your background is. I said earlier, the more you feel the need to mention this, the less you are believed (if anybody believed you from the beginning. We have people here that played the game, like you tout so much about, we have people here that coach the game, and we even have a few that officiate the game. I think we have it covered.

JJ has throw thrown 1 pick since his return from his benching. Until Malzan proves he can win the SEC with a pocket passer. (a comma here would have prevented that dreadful run on sentence) I will continue to roll with the more talented guy. Chris Todd don't doesn't count in my book because that wasn't success (3-5 in conference play). Maybe if we had elite talent in the form of WR both QB's (plural here is needed with using a word like both) would be more successful passing.

http://espn.go.com/c...2/auburn-tigers

Apparently you didn't spend much time in English class. We aren't al.com here. If you want to contribute to the discussion you are going to have to use proper grammar and spelling to be taken seriously. Try also a little less patting yourself on the back too. Nobody here is impressed and dare I say nobody here cares either.

Last time I check Nick marshall was a major factor in the running game or did you think it was just because he handed off the ball to mason and CAP? you sound as dumb as you type. I am not going to keep entertaining the minds of the incompetent. I am done posting on this thread hopefully JJ and Auburn do well WDE!!! I know some of us are wishing for success.

Sorry W-T....looks like he didn't take the hint.....maybe you need to be more persuasive ....

Well I did stay in a holiday inn last night....

Dang it! All this time I've been at the Hampton. Things are starting to make more sense. Any more rooms there, Cole?

I can get you in for a nice rate. It's great to have that in your pocket when someone asks you for your athletic resume online....

Well I did stay in a holiday inn last night....

Dang it! All this time I've been at the Hampton. Things are starting to make more sense. Any more rooms there, Cole?

I can get you in for a nice rate. It's great to have that in your pocket when someone asks you for your athletic resume online....

We might need to reserve the whole floor

Sorry W-T....looks like he didn't take the hint.....maybe you need to be more persuasive ....

Well to be fair, his last post is only a minute after mine. It's quite possible he never even saw mine and took his troll ball and went home before he saw it. Until he learns to spell and use proper grammar he'll never be taken seriously anyway. Perhaps the blows to the head he took while he was "playing" affected that ability? Or, he's just another internet troll that will eventually be flushed from the board. I'm going with the latter.

Well to be fair, his last post is only a minute after mine. It's quite possible he never even saw mine and took his troll ball and went home before he saw it. Until he learns to spell and use proper grammar he'll never be taken seriously anyway. Perhaps the blows to the head he took while he was "playing" affected that ability? Or, he's just another internet troll that will eventually be flushed from the board. I'm going with the latter.

He's definitely not in any danger of being taken seriously.

Dang...you must be old as me...in modern day America, just about anything passes for "acceptable grammar" among the young as long as one can be understood by someone else. If people are going to keep posting copies of tweets from players and recruits, I gotta do something to expand my universe. In fact, I've been thinking about signing up at the local Community College for a course of "Twitter Grammar" and maybe one on "Urban Lingo".

Being born a redneck, I'm somewhat willing to overlook language handicaps on chat boards and the like...but poor logic and bad manners?....now, that's unforgivable.

You really think putting all the pressure on the RBs to generate TDs is good football? If you think that's good Quarterbacking then I have some ocean front property in Alaska to sell you. Like I mentioned before I have actually played football so I am not talking from a couch perspective like some of you.

Pretty sure that line only works when the state doesn't actually have ocean front property.......

Pretty sure that line only works when the state doesn't actually have ocean front property.......

Bwahahaha...nice catch

Being born a redneck, I'm somewhat willing to overlook language handicaps on chat boards and the like...but poor logic and bad manners?....now, that's unforgivable.

Hear, hear.

I grew up in a word nerd family, and though I don't use perfect grammar and spelling, I try to when I want to be taken seriously. And it really grinds my gears when my coworkers use poor grammar and spelling when communicating with our clients. I really wish that it was taken more seriously in professional dealings. But I understand that a lot of folks who are smarter than me weren't brought up with a hard focus on rigid language rules. And I enjoy a lot of the weird ways that kids are playing around with language these days in non-professional communication (which message boards certainly qualify as). I've learned to focus more on content, and like 64 says, bad logic is a far bigger problem to me than bad grammar. To WarTiger's point, though, willieguns isn't scoring high on either count. Added that account to my ignore prefs almost immediately after it became active, but that only goes so far with the persistent ones.

Wow, I'm pretty full of myself this morning. Full of somethin', anyway. As for actual football talk, I've really been enjoying Strychnine's posts the last few pages, as well as the thoughts of those he's had exchanges with. They certainly seem to be coming from an informed and thoughtful perspective.

LOL!!

wde

Last time I check Nick marshall was a major factor in the running game or did you think it was just because he handed off the ball to mason and CAP? you sound as dumb as you type. I am not going to keep entertaining the minds of the incompetent. I am done posting on this thread hopefully JJ and Auburn do well WDE!!! I know some of us are wishing for success.

You sure do think highly of yourself.

That's the only thing in that post that stood out for me. What a clown.

the one thing Sean really has is the ability to hit intermediate routes

10-20 or so that's your guy

Jeremy can hit slants and Jeremy can hit a 40 yard pass in stride, I'll take 2>1 when it comes to ranges man

yep...

https://vine.co/v/iBvuqU2ZmQl

Gonna assume that's the 3rd down one without clicking. That play as others explained isn't exactly as simple as he just threw a bad throw. As I've seen Jeremy actually complete the slant more times than not, I'll even give you that as a bad throw. You don't make every one, the same way that Sean doesn't hit every open intermediate throw

Now that we have a legit #1 receiver coming in in Kyle Davis that will help our QBs tremendously.

I thought of Duke as legitimate #1 receiver

and then Stevens

and possibly Slayton

Myron Burton Jr?

I'm going to need to see us actually keep a receiver an entire year and have him play at a #1 type level for that span.

Now that we have a legit #1 receiver coming in in Kyle Davis that will help our QBs tremendously.

I thought of Duke as legitimate #1 receiver

and then Stevens

and possibly Slayton

Myron Burton Jr?

I'm going to need to see us actually keep a receiver an entire year and have him play at a #1 type level for that span.

We had 2 of them last year. We had one the year before. We had them in 2009, 2010 and 2011, too. Come on, man.

Archived