Malzahn's Postgame Presser - Idaho

RunInRed

Gus is here: Happy for our team getting their sixth win and getting bowl eligible
Gus: Things that stood out to me defensively we got the three turnovers. ... Offensively we didn't have any turnovers
Gus: I thought Jeremy did a good job in the air and on the ground
Gus says he'll know more about Golson and White tomorrow. Says getting Golson ready for Alabama might be a challenge
Noticeable smile on Gus' face when he's asked about Tucker Tuberville. Says Tucker is gonna be a good coach one day

@AUBlog

Malzahn on Tony Stevens: "Tony has been one of those guys that has started to take that next step."
Malzahn: "Rudy Ford had that pick-6 and thought that was a big play in the game." Said he thought no turnovers was key too.

@matthewcstevens

Auburn's Gus Malzahn on playing QB Tucker Tuberville: "He's been a blessing for us as coaches. He'll be a heck of a coach, too.
Auburn's Gus Malzahn on when he'll turn to the Alabama game: "In about 30 minutes. When I get through with TV, I'll head to the office."
Auburn's Gus Malzahn on next week's game: "We're playing Alabama. They'll be ready. We'll be ready."
Auburn's Gus Malzahn on playing plenty of backups: "We got a chance to play a lot of guys who deserved to play."
Auburn's Gus Malzahn on 56-34 win: "We talked about getting off to a fast start, and we did that."

@AUGoldMine

Thought it was great that Tucker got in, and even cooler that CTT was at the game to see it!

Thought it was great that Tucker got in, and even cooler that CTT was at the game to see it!

Yep, :thumbsup:

Yep, :thumbsup:

Hopefully Gus has set this entire season up as a ploy to lull bama to sleep and will open the hidden can officially next weekend....if only

On a side note, the thumbs up icon is terrible...I thought for the longest time it was an open hand for a handshake. Then I realized how the html on those things work and saw it read thumbsup.

I am thrilled that CTT got to see his son play last night. Tucker is quicker than I thought he would be. He made a few nice runs and it was so nostalgic to me to hear the Tuberville name called over the Auburn PA system once again. I still miss CTT as our head coach. I for one wished he could have retired at Auburn.

I am thrilled that CTT got to see his son play last night. Tucker is quicker than I thought he would be. He made a few nice runs and it was so nostalgic to me to hear the Tuberville name called over the Auburn PA system once again. I still miss CTT as our head coach. I for one wished he could have retired at Auburn.

Me too brother . CTT made bammer his bish. He will forever live in the hearts of Auburn fans for that.

Yep..I do wish the PTB had had more sense than they usually display. I think he could have been a steady factor. No doubt he would have had good and bad seasons. But I don't think there would have been the intolerable/unexpected implosions we have experienced as of late.

Yep..I do wish the PTB had had more sense than they usually display. I think he could have been a steady factor. No doubt he would have had good and bad seasons. But I don't think there would have been the intolerable/unexpected implosions we have experienced as of late.

Who's PTB?

Archived