Iron Bowl Hype Video

RunInRed

That is a very impressive hype video. It makes me hope our fellas can watch it and rise to the occassion and compete with bama. We can, there is no doubt, it will just take our best effort of the season and a couple of things clicking that haven't clicked yet this year.

The only thing I wished they had in there was Lutzie, but they did reference the comeback. I thought it paid fair homage to both sides.

I know I'm picking...but it bothered me that they just had to put the Bama players on just one more time at the end celebrating. Just a little slap in the face by Al.com and it's loyalty to the turds. Otherwise...well done.

I would love to see our defense completely shut down that #2 in their backfield. If we could take hin out of the game, that's 97% to 99% of their offense.

I would love to see our defense completely shut down that #2 in their backfield. If we could take hin out of the game, that's 97% to 99% of their offense.

I think it's 99%. Perhaps we'll hit him so hard a large amount of #2 will flow in his drawers and he will do the walk of shame to the locker room wrapped in a towel.

Archived