Cam Newton is going off

aujeff11

But is he dancing too much?

He is giving too many game balls away. They seriously may run out at this pace.

But is he dancing too much?

He is giving too many game balls away.

. . . and the little ones luv him.

big ones too

And Fox just switched games on me because the game got too much out of hand. Frick.

I got it on Sunday ticket. Panthers just kicked a FG to make it 44-14.

Tolbert came up gimpy, though. Time to yank the starters.

Panther D bringing it too. Every series has at least one of those "everyone meet at the QB!" plays.

Panther D bringing it too. Every series has at least one of those "everyone meet at the QB!" plays.

They have such a complete team.Their linebackers certainly have put on a clinic this whole season. And the addition of Jared Allen has certainly helped their DL provide a steady pass rush all game. Their only real weakness is WR but they have an exceptional running game to mitigate that.

They have such a complete team.Their linebackers certainly have put on a clinic this whole season. And the addition of Jared Allen has certainly helped their DL provide a steady pass rush all game. Their only real weakness is WR but they have an exceptional running game to mitigate that.

Yeah. Funchess has emerged nicely to give Cam another option besides Olsen though.

I love Cam and I'll cheer for him most any other time. Tomorrow I gotta go with my Cowboys. Been a Cowboys fan since I was a little kid.

I'd actually prefer the Panthers drop one before the playoffs roll around. Get that "undefeated" monkey off their backs.

I love Cam and I'll cheer for him most any other time. Tomorrow I gotta go with my Cowboys. Been a Cowboys fan since I was a little kid.

I'd actually prefer the Panthers drop one before the playoffs roll around. Get that "undefeated" monkey off their backs.

Might happen today against the Cowboys because they are going to have to play with some reckless abandon if they plan on salvaging their season. I remember the Colts got to like 14-0 under Peyton Manning and then lost to the lowly Chiefs. Now the Panthers are going to have to deal with a target on their backs.

Kuechly is a machine.

That last stop. He read Romo's check down to a screen like a dang book. Probably the best LB in the game right now.

Ouch. Down goes Romo. Just re broke the same collarbone.

Yeah. Down goes Romo, the Cowboys playoff chances, and possibly put the head coach on the heat seat again all in one game.

Was that the half time performer? I've had the game on mute, listening to vinyl. He looked like Maroon 5.

Cowboys suck.

Yeah. Pop music in a plaid shirt and blue jeans.

Cowboys do suck. I'm not a 'boys fan, so I'm loving it.

Ouch. Down goes Romo. Just re broke the same collarbone.

Yeah. Down goes Romo, the Cowboys playoff chances, and possibly put the head coach on the heat seat again all in one game.

Watch out. Panther defense will wreck your s*** on a meta level.

Was that the half time performer? I've had the game on mute, listening to vinyl. He looked like Maroon 5.

Cowboys suck.

Yeah. Pop music in a plaid shirt and blue jeans.

Cowboys do suck. I'm not a 'boys fan, so I'm loving it.

I'm definitely not a fan of the way country has been produced to appeal to the mainstream.

Archived