LSU targets in common?

Newbomb

Looks like 'The Hat' is leaving the building. Does this help us with any possible recruits?

Many years this would help us, but I don't believe it helps us any this year.

Looks like 'The Hat' is leaving the building. Does this help us with any possible recruits?

Looks like I either bought the hype or this thread is premature...

Looks like I either bought the hype or this thread is premature...

I think Les is gone today. Feel bad for him as he is a quality individual, but LSU fan base has lost its patience.

Problem is, their class is made up of 90% in-state talent that would likely go to LSU anyways. Not sure they hire anyone that's better than Les, but good chance the majority stick. I'd be looking at commits from out of state. Would love to get back in on Saivion Smith.

If Fisher gets the job which is strongly rumored, their offensive recruiting will pick up. And DCraig is a possibility to go with Jimbo, which will hurt us big time.

If Fisher gets the job which is strongly rumored, their offensive recruiting will pick up. And DCraig is a possibility to go with Jimbo, which will hurt us big time.

Stop saying this...

Again, if Jimbo makes Dameyune his OC, then he'll go... but that's the ONLY way he'll leave AU.

I would love to see Jimbo go to LSU and I would also hate it. I would love it because we compete with FSU for a lot more players then we do LSU. While Jimbo would still recruit Florida he would have so many great players in Louisiana he won't be after the Florida players as hard. I think it would help us in recruiting Florida. Why I would hate it I think with the talent he can get out of Louisiana and his offensive mind set they will be even harder to beat then what they currently are.

can we at least allow the Les Miles rumor to play out before adding the Fisher rumor, which depends on the Les Miles rumor to actually happen? Too many rumors are being stacked on top of one another.

I wonder if Saban would answer if mama was calling him to come back home to Baton Rouge. Oh yeah, replacing Garner with Orgeron sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Unless however we could bring back Tracy Rocker. That would be an even better fit for Auburn.

This may actually hurt us by helping bama with those recruits. they get their pick of the litter.

LSU recruit star QB just decommitted..flipping to either Florida or FSU with Alabama throwing their hat in the ring.

We just don't seem to have a relationship with the young man. Too bad we can't convince him to just come talk and visit.

Felipe Franks recommitted from LSU. He is very talented. Wonder where he is headed.

I believe UF will be the leader now. He will be at their game this week and has visited UF several times in the last few months.

Isn't ironic that both UGA & LSU have potential program changers coming in at QB next year if they hold on to them until February. Yet both coaches will likely be fired before these guys can get on campus and help turn around the program. Miles has proven in the past that he can go the distance and he has the best winning percentage in LSU history. So I'm still shocked that they are making the change. Richt has never proven that he can get it done.

Craig wont leave for a lateral move especially with his son being a senior at AHS.

That sounds like that slants towards a better time than not to change residences. No worry over kids changing schools

Losing D.Craig would be very bad for us; he is probably one of the best recruiters on the staff; hope he stays. I actually think he is a better QB coach than WR coach though.

WAR EAGLE!!

You might literally be the only one who is worried about losing Dameyune... Unless somebody throws a coordinator position his way, he's not going anywhere! So why are you worried about it?

I think Miles is gone but I think Richt will stay by getting rid of his OC.

I think the GT game will factor into that. A loss may push people over the edge so to speak.

Isn't ironic that both UGA & LSU have potential program changers coming in at QB next year if they hold on to them until February. Yet both coaches will likely be fired before these guys can get on campus and help turn around the program. Miles has proven in the past that he can go the distance and he has the best winning percentage in LSU history. So I'm still shocked that they are making the change. Richt has never proven that he can get it done.

Les has signed some big name qb's since his last nc. They don't seem to pan out for him.

Archived