OT: AU Gear Deals Thread

RunInRed

With Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc., coming up, there's going to be a lot of "deals" out there. We'll do our best to keep you updated on those in this thread.

Note: Some of these will be from our sponsors who help keep this site free. It's simple, if you enjoy this site, please consider supporting our sponsors if they provide a product/service that may be of value to you. Thanks!

I will not be caught in that vest unless it is Halloween or something like that. Malzahn needs a new wardrobe. With that said, 95% of my Auburn apparel is from J&M so keep the deals coming.

Someone who has access, please purchase a blue vest and give it to Gus before Saturday! While you are there, burn any orange one you see. Give Gus the option of removing it first

Someone who has access, please purchase a blue vest and give it to Gus before Saturday! While you are there, burn any orange one you see. Give Gus the option of removing it first

Agreed. If he doesn't remove it upon request, light her up while he is wearing it.

Agreed. If he doesn't remove it upon request, light her up while he is wearing it.

I realize our orange is burnt orange but this is going overboard. ;)

I hope we wear the orange shoes and wrist bands on Saturday. The kids like the bright colors and there will be lots of recruits visiting this weekend.

I have no problem with orange except when it concerns Gus' sweater vest. We win when he wears blue. We lose when he wears orange. Therefore, all orange vests should be set on fire. Not that I'm superstitious or anything

Great idea! I'll be checking out the deals for Christmas. We don't need the vest, just got one. Keep 'em coming!

Oh, and tell them to not forget the females, please. Some of you guys could be shopping for your gals and reading AUFamily at the same time. Win, win!

Looking for good deal on "state of Auburn " shirt by Under Armour.

J&M will have 20% off everything in store until noon on Friday ... and I believe they will be doing the same online for Cyber Monday for those not in Auburn.

I wish they carried the UA Auburn hat thats called the NCAA Sideline 2015 GWA cap. I had to order it elsewhere. Have no clue why they don't have that one. Been in a couple times and never seen it.

Let me know if you see any Orange Jerseys out there, please. Don't kill me for mentioning orange Tiger lol

Haha hey I'm all for getting creative with our jerseys

Let me know if you see any Orange Jerseys out there, please. Don't kill me for mentioning orange Tiger lol

Haha hey I'm all for getting creative with our jerseys

:)

Stop selling vests with a stripe, we're like 1-8 when Gus picks that for game day. I imagine not many fans wear orange cleats but hopefully that's been nipped in the bud too.

And for the ladies, Scarlet & Gold (2408 E University Dr. Suite 109, Auburn) ...

-25% off everything

- Free face tattoos all day

-First 30 who spend more than $100 get a free gift bag

CUoKhn7U8AE8wm9.jpg

Archived