Getting To Know Carl Lawson

augolf1716

I'll admit, I was worried when I say that Auburn did this video. But, it was well done and light hearted. Perfect response to the silliness of typical 18-21 year olds.

I doubt this was done solely in response to yesterday's jab. When we were down for the MSU game they showed one of these for another player on the jumbotron during a time out. But nice timing either way!!

Yes, it was; but, it would seem they posted it as a fun response to the interview.

Or, it was amazing coincidence.

Or, maybe even a audio/visual double entendre?!

Alabama players throwing shade just like Rhonda Rousey did before her fight and Mike Tyson before he got beat by Evander Holyfield. Behind that alleged confidence is a fear of the opponent. No, Auburn hasn't lit it up this year but buma knows the potential is there and that is what unnerves them. The fear of the unknown. Can't wait for the game!

They needed to show a vine of him stuffing their RB in the 2013 Iron bowl. Pretty sure that was Ryan Kelly's first start. Huge difference. War Eagle!

I doubt this was done solely in response to yesterday's jab. When we were down for the MSU game they showed one of these for another player on the jumbotron during a time out. But nice timing either way!!

The video itself was previously released, but in this instance. re-posting and calling attention to it was most certainly in direct response to the jab. All you have to do is follow the link to the story and look at the tweet for that to be completely obvious.

Archived