Chicago Officer Charged With Murder

Texan4Auburn

Arrived at scene and within 6 second began firing and put 16 shots into a suspect with a knife that was walking away. Happened last year.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/11/24/city-to-release-video-of-laquan-mcdonald-shooting-tuesday-afternoon/

Van Dyke has at least 18 previous complaints of racism and excessive force against him, and most likely more but the FOP has shut off that data to the public.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/at-least-18-complaints-filed-against-cpd-officer-now-charged-with-murder-/1098265/

I thought about posting this last night. Once again, the police report and the video evidence don't match.

He was pumping rounds into the asphalt through his body. Kid needed a tazing or flashlight upside the head. Not an entire clip emptied in him.

Told you guys. CPD has some real corruption in it and some really dirty cops. You notice the UCI girl points out that Van Dyke is known to run with the same huddle of officers.

He was pumping rounds into the asphalt through his body. Kid needed a tazing or flashlight upside the head. Not an entire clip emptied in him.

From the sound of it, yep.

Told you guys. CPD has some real corruption in it and some really dirty cops. You notice the UCI girl points out that Van Dyke is known to run with the same huddle of officers.

Never doubted. The police and the prosecutors have had that video for more than a year now and only took action after a judge ordered that the video be released to the public. They lied. They covered up a murder.

So far we have murder and falsifying a police report. Guess we can also add destruction of evidence to the list.

From the sound of it, yep.

Not surprised this kid had a "clip" emptied in him. The source of this shooting is disappointing. A quality officer would have kept his magazine full.

Why did they take over a year to release the video? More than dirty cops in Chicago.

probably wanted the nationwide angst to level out a little. With all the protests and riots letting things calm down. They paid the family off so there was no cover up happening. My uneducated guess anyway.

Why did they take over a year to release the video? More than dirty cops in Chicago.

probably wanted the nationwide angst to level out a little. With all the protests and riots letting things calm down. They paid the family off so there was no cover up happening. My uneducated guess anyway.

Wrong. They weren't going to release the dashcam footage until a judge ordered it. They charged the officer, who has been getting paid to be a desk jockey in the interim, when they realized the s*** was going to hit the fan when the public saw what actually went down.

Thank God for this judge, otherwise the usual narrative would have prevailed, a bad cop would have gotten away with it and we'd have never been aware of the coverup from the city and the CPD.

Knowing that that video was held out of view for over a year is to really all I need to know.

Rahm 'dead fish ' Emanuel is the Mayor. Didn't need to know that, did ya ?

There have been 25 murders in Chicago during November, mostly back on black. Where is the outcry?

WTF?

That is some seriously twisted thinking.

Black lives don't matter ?

Wow

I think the point they are making Homer is, why can't the black community as a whole exhibit the same amount of passion and anger in their own communities in regards to the abundance of violence.

There have been 25 murders in Chicago during November, mostly back on black. Where is the outcry?

If city government had shielded the guilty parties in those killings from justice for a year in open defiance if the rule of law, there'd be plenty of room for outrage and protest. Stop deflecting and defending state sponsored murder.

The state didn't pull the trigger in any of these. You have a problem accepting facts and choose to call it "deflection?"

I think the point they are making Homer is, why can't the black community as a whole exhibit the same amount of passion and anger in their own communities in regards to the abundance of violence.

Exactly,. But homer is the eternal denier and resorts to insults when he has no ammo in his gun.

Wow

Obviously not to you and your twisted partner.

Not so obvious, as you dismissed the shootings of 25 blacks, because that didn't fall into your preconceived agenda template.

And I speak for myself here, and belong to no sewing club, unlike you.

How about showing us where I "dismissed" the shootings of 25 blacks. Your weaselly form of lying gets really tiresome.

I have no form of lying, weaselly or otherwise. I don't lie. You disagreeing with what I say isn't ME lying.

Oh, and you wanted proof ?

- You: WTF?

Failing to address the massive # of murders , of blacks, but instead magnifying the ONE case where an armed teen was shot for not dropping his weapon, instead of being tased, is dismissing the deaths of the 25.

It's a matter of proportion. It's a matter of context. Yes, do question why the cop wasn't charged if you want, but then don't pretend those others who died don't matter by NOT getting up in arms over their innocent lives being snuffed out either.

Homer, this is a long, running act of denial by you and the Left. Don't act all clueless and caught off guard as if you don't know this. You absolutely do, and you playing stupid only highlights the indifference.

Feel free to knock off the act, any time now.

Well, it's a stupid, irrelevant point that reveals contempt for the black community.

A cop guns down a kid in cold blood and you expect that community to just shrug it off because they are dealing with an even larger problem with gang murders?

That's an insult to the intelligence of anyone who reads it.

Wow

Not so obvious, as you dismissed the shootings of 25 blacks, because that didn't fall into your preconceived agenda template.

How about showing us where I "dismissed" the shootings of 25 blacks. Your weaselly form of lying gets really tiresome.

I have no form of lying, weaselly or otherwise. I don't lie. You disagreeing with what I say isn't ME lying.

Looks like a lie to me, weasel.

Looks like a lie to me, weasel.

All you did was highlight the factual part of you dismissing the 25 other murders.

That isn't a lie, nor does it warrant you name calling anyone.

I get that you're upset because others are seeing you for who you, and having no basis for your claims , but the proper response would be for you to back up, re-evaluate your position, and possibly grow up.

If you can.

Wow

Oh, and you wanted proof ?

- You: WTF?

Failing to address the massive # of murders , of blacks, but instead magnifying the ONE case where an armed teen was shot for not dropping his weapon, instead of being tased, is dismissing the deaths of the 25.

It's a matter of proportion. It's a matter of context. Yes, do question why the cop wasn't charged if you want, but then don't pretend those others who died don't matter by NOT getting up in arms over their innocent lives being snuffed out either.

Homer, this is a long, running act of denial by you and the Left. Don't act all clueless and caught off guard as if you don't know this. You absolutely do, and you playing stupid only highlights the indifference.

Feel free to knock off the act, any time now.

That interpretation is so perverse as to be humorous. This thread is about the cold blooded murder of a kid by a cop. Yet, in your twisted mind, we cannot address that without bringing up gang shootings? Why? Do the gang shooting somehow attenuate the actions of the cop? Are the parents of this kid supposed to shrug it off because there were a bunch of black on black murders?

And even so, you try to justify the cops actions.

That is an insane perspective. It's an embarrassment to the forum. You, PT and tigger are an embarrassment to the forum.

Archived