Whites Shoot Up BLM Protest

Texan4Auburn

According to witnesses they were white supremacists. 3 men are currently in custody, all are white.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arrests-made-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-protest-shooting/story?id=35396233

Twisted.

Why isn't this being called an act of terrorism?

Well, it clearly is, but I suspect you want to draw direct comparisons to this event and militant Islamic terrorism, which our President refuses to admit exists.

Would you call the shoving and verbal assaults of students by BLM protesters at the Dartmouth library " terrorism " ? If not, then why ?

Well, it clearly is, but I suspect you want to draw direct comparisons to this event and militant Islamic terrorism, which our President refuses to admit exists.

Would you call the shoving and verbal assaults of students by BLM protesters at the Dartmouth library " terrorism " ? If not, then why ?

First, it's news to me that Obama declared terrorism doesn't exist. :dunno:

Secondly, no, "shoving and verbal assaults" by BLM protesters is not terrorism for obvious reasons. (Even if such protests terrorize you. :rolleyes: )

First, it's news to me that Obama declared terrorism doesn't exist. :dunno:

Secondly, no, "shoving and verbal assaults" by BLM protesters is not terrorism for obvious reasons. (Even if such protests terrorize you. :rolleyes: )

Reading 101, homer. I didn't say 'terrorism' I said militant Islamic terrorism. Obama ignores using that or any term which suggests Islam. Why is that ?

Those students who were there were terrorized. Maybe you're just ignorant of what took place, and don't know the story.

“F*** you, you filthy white f***s!” “F*** you and your comfort!” “F*** you, you racist s***!”

These shouted epithets were the first indication that many students had of the coming storm. The sign-wielding, obscenity-shouting protesters proceeded through the usually quiet backwaters of the library. They surged first through first-floor Berry, then up the stairs to the normally undisturbed floors of the building, before coming back down to the ground floor of Novack.

Throngs of protesters converged around fellow students who had not joined in their long march. They confronted students who bore “symbols of oppression”: “gangster hats” and Beats-brand headphones. The flood of demonstrators self-consciously overstepped every boundary, opening the doors of study spaces with students reviewing for exams. Those who tried to close their doors were harassed further. One student abandoned the study room and ran out of the library. The protesters followed her out of the library, shouting obscenities the whole way.

Students who refused to listen to or join their outbursts were shouted down. “Stand the f*** up!” “You filthy racist white piece of s***!” Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group. “If we can’t have it, shut it down!” they cried. Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting “filthy white b****!” in her face.

In the immediate aftermath of the demonstration, social media was abuzz with comments condemning the protesters for their tactics. Many students who had experienced the protests took advantage of YikYak’s anonymity to air their grievances. Some students reached out to The Dartmouth Review to provide additional details.

http://www.dartreview.com/eyes-wide-open-at-the-protest/

Deny that is terrorism all you want, but it fits the very definition. Direct assault and intimidation of students in a university LIBRARY , who were there to do their work quietly.

This wasn't at some campus courtyard, or outside demonstration, where folks could avoid being assaulted.

Please, excuse this behavior and tell me it wasn't what it was. Terrorism.

Reading 101, homer. I didn't say 'terrorism' I said militant Islamic terrorism. Obama ignores using that or any term which suggests Islam. Why is that ?

You mean, as opposed to just "Islamic terrorism"? :dunno:

You can't answer the question, can you?

You can't answer the question, can you?

What's the question again?

• 2 years later...

I moved from USA to Italy 4 years ago and nowadays all I see in news about my motherland is people shooting each other in streets, offices, schools.  I hope it's just because broadcast tv loves horror stories but don't you think there are more and more of such storied appearing? Like if there is some mental plague...

On 2/19/2018 at 4:19 AM, Lenard Hargrave said:

I moved from USA to Italy 4 years ago and nowadays all I see in news about my motherland is people shooting each other in streets, offices, schools. I hope it's just because broadcast tv loves horror stories but don't you think there are more and more of such storied appearing? Like if there is some mental plague...

Good question and IMO , yes the media likes the drama of a big shooting like Florida school tragedy whereas when 50 people are killed in a month and three or four times that many more are wounded in Chicago alone, there is little in the news about it.   The mental plague is mostly affecting the national media and what it decides to report..

Hope you enjoy your time in Italy and don't let you US media destroy your faith in this great country.   

If it bleeds it leads.....

Get the widow on the set, is the head dead yet?..... kick em when they up, kick em when they down.......Dirty Laundry.

Chicago is ignored now cause it only mattered when Obama was President and it was used as an attack on him. Chicago has since been stripped of its gun laws... you can conceal carry, soon ranges and stores will be in the city limits etc. So without the laws nobody can point and say see they don't work! They also now can't point and say see less gun laws works!

There is also little news about the fact that many of those shootings are over street corners that sell Oxy to white privileged kids from the collar counties and the universities.

And how the hell did a two year old post get pulled for this given the recent ones like Vegas, Texas Church shootings, Florida High School

On 2/19/2018 at 5:19 AM, Lenard Hargrave said:

I moved from USA to Italy 4 years ago and nowadays all I see in news about my motherland is people shooting each other in streets, offices, schools.  I hope it's just because broadcast tv loves horror stories but don't you think there are more and more of such storied appearing? Like if there is some mental plague...

1st post ever, and it's on a 2+ year old hibernating thread.

Future AUFamily historian?

On 2/19/2018 at 9:28 PM, AU64 said:

Good question and IMO , yes the media likes the drama of a big shooting like Florida school tragedy whereas when 50 people are killed in a month and three or four times that many more are wounded in Chicago alone, there is little in the news about it.   The mental plague is mostly affecting the national media and what it decides to report..

Hope you enjoy your time in Italy and don't let you US media destroy your faith in this great country.   

Yeah, having someone enter a school and massacre a bunch of kids isn't a such big deal if you take it in context, huh?    

Archived