We should question everything in the news...

DKW 86

Those polls often give out convoluted answers and figures. Easy to see how some intern could get figures jumbled and then toss 'em up on the screen.

No excuse for getting it wrong, though. I mean, it IS their business to accurately report the facts. Oh well.

i agree we should question everything we see and read in the news as well as the POTUS. I also think we should question everything you read on a message board, some more than others ;D

Agree with all. Don't trust the news services. If you find you agree with one news source more than all others make sure you view that source with more scrutiny.

Having been "interviewed" many times by various news medias, I can say they take snippets of on camera interviews and miss quotes in print and fill in the blanks to create the story they want you to believe- it is a shame.

They edit 911 calls. Make up false but accurate documents. too, lose thei jobs then still get lifetime achievement awards.

They edit 911 calls. Make up false but accurate documents. too, lose thei jobs then still get lifetime achievement awards.

Don't forget about doctoring videos

Don't forget about doctoring videos

Need to catch me up to speed on that one. Which video was doctored ?

i agree we should question everything we see and read in the news as well as the POTUS. I also think we should question everything you read on a message board, some more than others ;D

Agree with all. Don't trust the news services. If you find you agree with one news source more than all others make sure you view that source with more scrutiny.

I agree with you both. Question all news sources, question any President, question anyone in Congress, question scientists, question religious leaders. Question all leaders and question all followers.

Basically, question everything and everyone, including one's self. Because our own biases and preconceptions can be so strong, we are often our own worst deceiver.

Archived