NHL 2015-2016 season discussions

InfernoOrangeSS

How's your team doing so far? My Boston Bruins are doing better than I thought they would be doing. They're not world beaters, but they're decent.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you brought that up, Inferno! My team is doing as well as yours. I guess other people only follow the sport at the playoffs, like many NBA fans.

Go Bruins!!

I'm glad you brought that up, Inferno! My team is doing as well as yours. I guess other people only follow the sport at the playoffs, like many NBA fans.

Go Bruins!!

Talking to yourself again, eh?

Go Bruins!!

Talking to yourself again, eh?

It was getting lonely in here.

Devils fan? You've had to endure a lot with that dirty Russian just leaving you high and dry.

• 2 months later...

How's everyone's team doing?

My Bruins have been looking better than I thought they were going to be.

• 1 month later...

How are your teams shaping up for the playoffs? Boston is looking to hopefully squeak in.

Odd that no Canadian team will make the playoffs most likely. That has to sting.

not sure how I missed this thread. NHL Is the only pro sport I watch or care about. Philadelphia Flyers fan here. We started off really slow but have made a great run the last few weeks. We are in the final wildcard spot right now but only 2 points out from pulling even with the Islanders for the top wildcard spot. Once the playoffs start, anything is possible. Overall, not too bad considering we have a 1st year coach and its his first year coaching in the NHL.

Boston needs a win against Chicago today to get back into playoff contention. Right now we're on the outside looking in. Need those 2 pts.

Edit: Well, so much for that. 6-4 loss to Chicago.

I like the flyers as well as the wings and kings. Looking like all three will make the playoffs.

If Boston fails to make the playoffs, I'll pull for the Flyers. I'm not a fan of theirs, but they always seem to be a very similar team to the Bruins.

I wish the flyers had some recent cups like the Bruins.

Only 2 games left in the regular season for the Flyers. Saturday vs. Pittsburgh and sunday vs. the Islanders. Right now, they are 1 point out of the final wild card spot after losing in OT last night. Have to win both games left to keep pace and not lose any more ground. If we don't make it, I'll be pulling for Nashville until they are eliminated. There's several teams I can't stand. In no particular order, Pittsburgh, Washington, Detroit and any team from new york.

For me it's the teams I really hate are the senators, rangers, and penguins.

For me, it's mainly the Habs, Rangers, and Islanders I (sports)hate.

What no one hate my Devils?????? ;)

Not really. I hated Kovalchuk because he was such a floater and only played to score. Never seemed to help on defense. As a team, I've never thought of them in the (sports)hate category.

Was just kidding no reason to hate them now. Not very good and no I am no fan of Kovalchuk . I became a fan back in Martin Brodeur rookie year. He was one of the best

Zedano Chara was why I really began to hate the senators. He always seemed to be dirty. But for whatever reason, he hasn't caused me to have any ill feelings toward the Bs.

What no one hate my Devils?????? ;)

Not really. I hated Kovalchuk because he was such a floater and only played to score. Never seemed to help on defense. As a team, I've never thought of them in the (sports)hate category.

The primary reason I hate washington is I can't stand Ovechkin. He's not nearly as good as they make him out to be and he only cares about putting up numbers. He retreats all the time when it comes to defense. Great players embrace being a complete player and Ovechkin doesn't do that. I hate ovechkin.

Was just kidding no reason to hate them now. Not very good and no I am no fan of Kovalchuk . I became a fan back in Martin Brodeur rookie year. He was one of the best

Forgot about the Devils. Not a fan of theirs either and definitely not a fan of Brodeur.

My favorite current goalie outside the Flyers organization is Pekka Rinne. I love watching him play. Nashville is coached by former Flyers coach Peter Laviolette. I was not happy when the Flyers made that coaching change 3 games into the season 2 years ago. I like Hakstol but we would have been better off to let Laviolette stay, IMO. Of course, I'm still pissed off that we fired Terry Murray years and years ago. I thought that was a horrible mistake then and I still do. :lol:

definitely want Boston and Detroit to lose today. Well, Detroit I want to lose EVERY day. Both of them lose and the Flyers win, we should be in the playoffs if my calculations are correct.

Archived