War Eagle everybody!

tbone4jc

It doesn't matter the outcome of the days game against our hated rival across the state. Our boys and coaches are going to give their all, everything they have on the field. I know in my soul that we will fight till the end and do everything withing them to get the victory. Our opponent is formidable but we have overcome before and we can do it again. I love Auburn win, lose or draw as I know all of you on this forum does. With that being said, no matter the outcome of this game let's love on our team like they are our children, like they are champions because they are Auburn Tigers and it's always Great to be an Auburn Tiger! War Eagle!

War Eagle!!! Hoping Auburn can play their best game on all sides of the ball, a true complete game, and earn a great win today.

A one point victory is all that is required.

WAR EAGLE!!! BEAT BAMA!!!

Thank God that my Dad raised me to be an Auburn man, He has been gone for a long time and I think of him every time I arrive on our beautiful Auburn campus. Today, I have two kids who are students at my beloved University, Yes, I want us to win the football game today, but if we don't, I will still be a blessed Auburn man.

To my fellow Auburn Family members I wish you all the best and Waaaaaaaaaaaaar Eagle, Hey!

Waiting on the Happy Football Day....is Weegs sleeping in? .....but War Eagle to all who will be there cheering the Tigers...

Waiting on the Happy Football Day....is Weegs sleeping in? .....but War Eagle to all who will be there cheering the Tigers...

I didn't do it last week and we played pretty well. Don't want to upset the cosmos today. ;D

I didn't do it last week and we played pretty well. Don't want to upset the cosmos today. ;D

Glad there is a good reason....so I'm guessing you didn't change your underwear this week either.... :P

War Eagle from LaPaz, Mexico. A lot farther from home than I'd like to be, but I had some Tooners Lemonade on the way here at least.

I don't know if I can find the game on TV this morning so it looks like I'll be listening on the internet.

Y'all yell loud up there!!

WAR EAGLE!

I am an '83 alum and I have a brother who is a '78 alum. We are both retired USAF. We will be going to the game together today - I think the first time we have been at the same game since the WVU rain game. I am looking for a great game but sharing an Iron Bowl with my big brother will be great because, we love Auburn, not just the football team.

WAR EAGLE - ITS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!

I hope we all have a game to enjoy! I'm pulling out all the stops... My "Breathe if you hate"Bama" 2-0 shirt, my mother's Beat Bama button, and my necklace that has my mom's picture. It is really special because after my mom died, my sister had it made for me. It is her Miss Auburn pic with the sheet music for the alma mater behind it. It helped us through the undefeated 2010 season. WAR EAGLE, friends!!! and War Eagle to my mom in heaven!

Bo was great on SEC Nation. He threatened to take his belt off and whip Finebaum for saying Herschel Walker was the best college running back ever. He called Herschel a "Walker". Bo said "We RUN over here". Great interview.

WAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE - HEY!!!!!!

Let's do this!!!!

^^ This. War Eagle, everyone! Beat Bama!

Archived