Auburn 13 Alabama 29 - Postgame Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's definitely not the worst loss I've seen. I thought this was going to be 2008 or 2012. Hard fought and we were in it until there were a few minutes left. Wish it turned out differently but things to build on.

Auburn 263 yards total offense....how many games this year under 300 yards....and how many in the past 3 or 4 years? Worst AU offense ever....

Just a few plays that were in our grasp from making a difference. The gap isn't that big b/t the 2 teams. Our best play was Smith bailing the heck out of JJ and it kept us in the game until the D just ran out of gas.

And no holding calls on Bama

Time to do some soul searching on offense. War Eagle.

It's a team loss, no aspect of the game was without fault. They played hard, until the last 60 seconds.

War Eagle. Hope not to see too much negativity. The team fought extremely hard, and did better than most expected, including myself. We were close to being a good football team this year. It showed tonight.

Could have won this game. Like almost every game this year.

Disappointing. Dead last while our rival wins the west, possibly sec champ and heisman.

Glad the team showed up for the Iron Bowl.

Hopefully it impressed some recruits.

Good fight. You dont win against a highly ranked team with totally inept QB play. Thats just a fact. Team has gotten much better on D. OL improved. Hard to judge anymore about the O today. Very limited with our QB.

Auburn 263 yards total offense....how many games this year under 300 yards....and how many in the past 3 or 4 years? Worst AU offense ever....

Ok, in recent history maybe.

Ever? 2012 was pretty sad.

Just a few plays that were in our grasp from making a difference. The gap isn't that big b/t the 2 teams. Our best play was Smith bailing the heck out of JJ and it kept us in the game until the D just ran out of gas.

Agreed - think of the 10 point swing on the dropped "shoulda been a pick six" in the first half.

I am just aggravated we lost the spread again when the team deserved better. But as Cam says, just keep me out of the end zone

Archived