Auburn Women's basketball

AU64

Everyone still reeling from the Iron Bowl but if you want a bit of good news

Note that the Ladies are leading Minnesota in the 3rd quarter down in some holiday tourney. They Beat Boise State yesterday.....

AU wins 81-79 in OT...think they are 5-1 now.

Boise St and Minnesota probably aren't the greatest of wins ever, but compared to last year, this is great for the AU women to win these 2 close games early in the season. Maybe we can build some momentum off of this?

Boise St and Minnesota probably aren't the greatest of wins ever, but compared to last year, this is great for the AU women to win these 2 close games early in the season. Maybe we can build some momentum off of this?

I'm always happy to have a win over a school that does not have some compass direction included in the school's name. Way to go ladies.

War Eagle Ladies!

I saw the score on the ticker yesterday, but that other game was forefront in my mind and I forgot to check on the outcome.

Next game is a home game on Saturday, 5 December at 12pm against East Carolina. The ladies are fun to watch so if you are looking for something to do, I encourage you to go. Tickets are usually about $6-$8 and that gets you a good seat about anywhere in the arena.

Next game is a home game on Saturday, 5 December at 12pm against East Carolina. The ladies are fun to watch so if you are looking for something to do, I encourage you to go. Tickets are usually about $6-$8 and that gets you a good seat about anywhere in the arena.

East Carolina....dang....a compass school....that would be funny except that ECU has a larger enrollment than Auburn.

Go Tigers.....

East Carolina....dang....a compass school....that would be funny except that ECU has a larger enrollment than Auburn.

Go Tigers.....

Almost the exact enrollment and our endowment is much larger. Oh yeah. :)

Go Tigers.....

Almost the exact enrollment and our endowment is much larger. Oh yeah. :)

ECU an interesting story....was North Carolina's version of Troy State....a teacher's college that grew up to make trouble for the bigger schools that used to push it around. And the place where Pat Dye won his spurs.

Go Tigers.....

LOL So does Central Florida.....but its still a compass school.

Archived