We doused the field

PatBoCamRob

Discuss...

I hate the Turds. And they get every unfair advantage, 6 ways to Sunday. (Saban getting a warning for slapping the ref comes to mind.) But we left the sprinklers on overnight, no doubt.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Discuss...

I hate the Turds. And they get every unfair advantage, 6 ways to Sunday. (Saban getting a warning for slapping the ref comes to mind.) But we left the sprinklers on overnight, no doubt.

Bammer.

Lmao bammer thinking... I can picture billy bob coming up with that excuse in the 3rd when they were not dominating. I hope he is not so excited over the win that he forgets to brush his tooth tonight.

Yep! The fans are complaining because we soaked the field so their runners and receivers would slip and slide. Am I wrong, but didn't we play on the same field. I saw one post where the guy accused us of putting some kind of oil on the grass. They even complained about the sun being in their eyes in the 1st half. What a bunch of spoiled toothless brats.

Yep! The fans are complaining because we soaked the field so their runners and receivers would slip and slide. Am I wrong, but didn't we play on the same field. I saw one post where the guy accused us of putting some kind of oil on the grass. They even complained about the sun being in their eyes in the 1st half. What a bunch of spoiled toothless brats.

I suggest avoiding Al.com like the plague.

Oh, I never go there. It was reposted on twitter.

Oh, I never go there. It was reposted on twitter.

lol. Well that's a little more sanitary.

I'm sure you don't understand Auburn's place in the universe. Auburn could have never scored a single point if they didn't put oil on the field and conspired with the Sun to make sure it was always in the opponent's eyes.

Auburn magically played on a perfectly dry field simultaneously to Bama getting the doused field. Something about quarks and wormholes. Gus really is a genius.

And we still lost...dem bammerz mus bee de topp of da penakel of dat dare in sea aa!!

Discuss...

Whole lot of FAIL in this post. Post less.

The point is if we did it and knew, we could have game planned and worn the appropriate cleats.

Reality is our guys were slipping around too. So, I'm calling bs.

Was there a full moon last night? Sounds like something brought out the crazies after the game....but maybe it was only the Jim Beam instead of mood beams. .

I know everyone keeps talking about Saban getting a sideline warning. I was at the game and in the first half we actually recieved a sideline warning first.

I never saw an official sideline warning given to the Auburn bench.

I know everyone keeps talking about Saban getting a sideline warning. I was at the game and in the first half we actually recieved a sideline warning first.

Me either. I wasn't there but that sort of thing gets announced on tv and it did not.

Me either. I wasn't there but that sort of thing gets announced on tv and it did not.

Boom was back in form yesterday and I expect the "discussion" that got the flag was not the first time the ref had told him to knock it off. No matter how justified the complaining was, CWM set a bad example and hurt the team with his antics.

JMO but if a player had done something like that (mouthing off) Gus or Wil would have reamed him out. I hope coach apologized to his defense for putting them in a bad situation.

Archived