Miles is staying

Eagle-1

Joe Schad again proves he is a idiot

I do think they changed their mind.

Same. Changed their mind after Jimbo blew them off. They might change their mind again after the Eagles fire Chip Kelly.

Link?

No link needed to prove Joe Schad is an idiot...we've seen that demonstrated often enough to know it's true.

after beating powerhouse TAM he saved it i guess.

Maybe about 80,000 fans staying after the game and cheering "Les" for about 20 minutes might have influenced things too. Folks should have seen the post-game....was pretty impressive by Les.....and the LSU fans.

JMO but the AD better change his phone number if he fires Les this year.

Joe Schad again proves he is a idiot

I do think they changed their mind.

Same. Changed their mind after Jimbo blew them off. They might change their mind again after the Eagles fire Chip Kelly.

He can't go back and change his mind now. I think that getting Kelly was a real long shot anyway. If he ends up back in college football next year it will be at USC.

Maybe about 80,000 fans staying after the game and cheering "Les" for about 20 minutes might have influenced things too. Folks should have seen the post-game....was pretty impressive by Les.....and the LSU fans.

Living down in Louisiana I can tell you most of them are the same ones that want him gone. I guess the ones in the stadium were lost in the euphoria of winning.

Living down in Louisiana I can tell you most of them are the same ones that want him gone. I guess the ones in the stadium were lost in the euphoria of winning.

Guess that could be.....JMO but in the long run they may get their wish....but seems they missed their chance this year.

Maybe fans were nice cuz they thought it was a done deal. ;)

I think that was true to....it was being treated like his farewell.....and everyone loves a coach after he has been fired....look at how our ex-coaches are treated when they come back....

Maybe fans were nice cuz they thought it was a done deal. ;)/>

I think that was true to....it was being treated like his farewell.....and everyone loves a coach after he has been fired....look at how our ex-coaches are treated when they come back....

I really hope that is what happened. Haha

Maybe fans were nice cuz they thought it was a done deal. ;)/>

I really hope that is what happened. Haha

Very possible. My wife's godfather is probably ticked off this morning. He was excited to be an LSU fan again with miles being "gone" thinking it was a done deal

He's lucky to have his job. He's like Richt, doing the least possible with the most talent. He thrived before the west loaded up with coaches. Since then, not so much.

He could get pissy and quit, and walk away from $15 million. No one else will pay him like that.

Archived