Georgia recruits

bigbird

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which Georgia recruits does Right's firing help us out the most with?

I would think it would help lock down Kyle Davis for sure.

This should make things interesting going down the stretch. I'd wait to see who they hire and who is coaching with us come feb before getting to cozy with any recruits.

Brown is the first one to come to mind though.

Which Georgia recruits does Right's firing help us out the most with?

Gotta be Derrick Brown, EJ Price, and maybe Michail Carter. Then current UGA commits:Tyler Clark, Jaleel Laguins, Malek Young, and maybe Elijah Holyfield.

We REALLY need CTR to come back.

Why? What has he done at UGA while being there? His DL shut down? No. He had more talent at UGA than AU, and couldn't do much of anything there. Look I get the allegiance to former AU players but I mean cmon.

Interesting....................... Of course Pruitt may end up staying but who knows

Mecole Hardman posted the following on Twitter today, sending an apparent message to Georgia: keep defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt or I’m not coming.

Going to be a wild coaching change season. Herman is being mentioned for the thUGA job but don't count out Kirby Smart....or Dan Mullen.

We REALLY need CTR to come back.

Why? What has he done at UGA while being there? His DL shut down? No. He had more talent at UGA than AU, and couldn't do much of anything there. Look I get the allegiance to former AU players but I mean cmon.

Coach Rocker gets a lot of points because he happened to have Nick Fairley, who he didn't recruit but coached, on the D line.

Interesting....................... Of course Pruitt may end up staying but who knows

Mecole Hardman posted the following on Twitter today, sending an apparent message to Georgia: keep defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt or I’m not coming.

Well when news broke today about CMR being let go, CJP was in church with Mecole's mom.

All coaches, sans 3, have been called off of recruiting. 3 left are like Player Personnel/Dir of Recruiting type coaches.

Do they have a QB we could steal?

Do you have some time to listen to me tell you about the Leghumper's lord and savior Jacob Eason?

Do they have a QB we could steal?

Do you have some time to listen to me tell you about the Leghumper's lord and savior Jacob Eason?

you mean Florida's soon to be gator bator?

I would say these guys for starters. EJ Price, Derrick Brown, Antonneous Clayton, Antwuan Jackson, Michail Carter and Elijah Holyfield.

Clayton is sold out to the gators. He is also cousins with montravius adams but he fell in love with Florida.

Archived