Georgia recruits

bigbird

Pruitt has been a real cancer on that staff. I doubt they keep him. I think the Rocker issue has been discussed many times that he most likely would not come back to Auburn.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they have a QB we could steal?

Do you have some time to listen to me tell you about the Leghumper's lord and savior Jacob Eason?

Brilliant! They surely have put all of their faith into one guy, haven't they?

If the reports are true and Kirby Smart is coming to UGA, then you can hang up getting Derrick Brown and all the other high profile recruits from UGA. Him and Pruitt will put a wall up around Georgia.

If the reports are true and Kirby Smart is coming to UGA, then you can hang up getting Derrick Brown and all the other high profile recruits from UGA. Him and Pruitt will put a wall up around Georgia.

How many times has this narrative been played? Yet it never has happened and won't anytime soon.

Sure, there will be some who feel the home state love, but that only goes so far. It might work for a year, or so. Even then, there is SO much talent in GA, you can't "lock it down".

Not picking on you, but taking what other teams message boards say as gospel is no smarter than taking an AU board as gospel.

How many times has this narrative been played? Yet it never has happened and won't anytime soon.

Sure, there will be some who feel the home state love, but that only goes so far. It might work for a year, or so. Even then, there is SO much talent in GA, you can't "lock it down".

Not picking on you, but taking what other teams message boards say as gospel is no smarter than taking an AU board as gospel.

I agree with what you're saying, but Kirby would be a splash hire and everyone knows that. Just can't imagine Dbrown wanting to come to AU if Kirby Smart is the new HC at UGA..

I agree with what you're saying, but Kirby would be a splash hire and everyone knows that. Just can't imagine Dbrown wanting to come to AU if Kirby Smart is the new HC at UGA..

Does he have a great relationship with Smart? Why isn't bama a leader for Brown?

Do they have a QB we could steal?

Do you have some time to listen to me tell you about the Leghumper's lord and savior Jacob Eason?

you mean Florida's soon to be gator bator?

Eason won't be coming to AU and most likely not FL either. Fl just received a commitment from Felipe Franks.

I love how we just concede players to uGA and UA. :-\/>

Well since we aren't recruiting him your point isn't valid.

Since when did we stop recruiting Brown?

The conversation was about Eason, not Brown.

Does he have a great relationship with Smart? Why isn't bama a leader for Brown?

I have no idea Brown's relationship with Smart, but Smart is a defensive mind and him along with Pruitt know what they're doing. Derrick Brown could potentially want to go to UGA because of both Pruitt and Smart being the defensive minds that they are. JMO.

Dude...!!! Nice try <_<. Reading is fundamental!!!!

Dude...!!! Nice try <_</>. Reading is fundamental!!!!

?????? I would reply using words but I can't read very well. I apologize for my illiteracy.

??????

I'm confused as well

??????

I'm confused as well

There were two conversations going at the same time, one about Eason & one about Brown. He was commenting on the Brown convo. Look up and follow it and you'll clearly see what he is talking about.

Oh goodness. Okay buddy! There is a number in the header all the way to the right. Comment #28 mentions Derrick Brown. It actually says:

Therefore, I made a comment about our propensity to want concede players to uA and uGA. Are we following?

Your first retort was "we aren't recruiting him." You were speaking about Eason, assuming I was speaking about Eason. I was speaking about Brown. Which others were speaking about earlier. Still with me??

As a matter of fact the topic seems to be about GA recruits and not just Eason. which is why I stated, "Reading is Fundamental!"

Oh goodness. Okay buddy! There is a number in the header all the way to the right. Comment #28 mentions Derrick Brown. It actually says:

Therefore, I made a comment about our propensity to want concede players to uA and uGA. Are we following?

Your first retort was we aren't recruiting him. You were speaking about Eason assuming I was speaking about Eason. I was speaking about Brown. Which others were speaking about earlier. Still with me??

As a matter of fact the topic seems to be about GA recruits and not just Eason.

This is why it is important to use the "quote" function AuFamily provides when making a comment. It gives context to what you are saying. I rightly assumed you were speaking about Eason because the conversation immediately before your comment was about Eason. However, there is really no need to argue about what each other said. Both your time and my time is more valuable than that. We are on the same apage now.

I'm not arguing with you but also brother don't be so quick to jump on someone for what you deem as a mistake. Sometimes I prefer not to use quote because depending on what device I'm using, it becomes a bit more difficult to comment. Plus it makes for long discussions that say absolutely nothing. Whether I used it or not really isn't the issue, your need to correct me left you with the proverbial egg on face. All is forgiven :big:

Real ? Is will Saban allow a move by CKS prior to the ship and how many potential EEs does that impact?

Will he allow it? Didn't know Smart was in prison :dunno:

(well I kinda did but not the literal type where you're not allowed to leave)

Interesting....................... Of course Pruitt may end up staying but who knows

Mecole Hardman posted the following on Twitter today, sending an apparent message to Georgia: keep defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt or I'm not coming.

Well when news broke today about CMR being let go, CJP was in church with Mecole's mom.

All coaches, sans 3, have been called off of recruiting. 3 left are like Player Personnel/Dir of Recruiting type coaches.

recruiting is back on for them...hate to say it though.

Real ? Is will Saban allow a move by CKS prior to the ship and how many potential EEs does that impact?

Will he allow it? Didn't know Smart was in prison :dunno:/>

Oh you think a coach that won't allow assistant coach Media contact (interviews) doesn't control things in his program? You think Saban will allow this to be a distraction to their remaining games?

Will he allow it? Didn't know Smart was in prison :dunno:/>

Oh you think a coach that won't allow assistant coach Media contact (interviews) doesn't control things in his program? You think Saban will allow this to be a distraction to their remaining games?

Slavery ended shortly after the Civil War. If Smart or any other coach at UAT wants to leave for another job there is nothing Saban can do about it. If they want to stay at bammer, he has control. If they want to leave he has no control over them.

Archived