Kirby Smart To Be Announced as UGA Head Coach On 12/7 (MERGED THREADS)

RunInRed

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never would have thought they'd hand the job to a coordinator but well maybe they will. It's definitely what he wants. Unless there is a deal breaker somewhere in the demands he makes, I'd say it will be done in the next few weeks.

What happened to Tom Herman? Hopefully this is correct. I would MUCH rather see KS in Athens than TH.

^^This^^

I agree, but who knows. Smart could end up being a good one. Herman is already headed in that direction.

What happened to Tom Herman? Hopefully this is correct. I would MUCH rather see KS in Athens than TH.

^^This^^

No kidding. I'm afraid Herman would wake a drowsy giant at UGA.

Surprised Smart would be their choice over Herman. I know he is an alumnus, but that's about the only reason I can come up with to favor him over Herman.

^^This^^

No kidding. I'm afraid Herman would wake a drowsy giant at UGA.

I agree. We obviously don't know how things will shake out, but I sure feel that if UGA goes with Smart, then we are dodging a bullet as AU fans.

Well he has been part of like 3 national championship programs, worked with whom many say is the best college coach, knows the recruiting landscape, has worked with their DC before, I thinks it's a good place to look and I would consider it a strong hire. Plus he is an alum and I sure he loves UGA...

I just want Pruitt gone

Absolutely. If Herman goes to UGA, I bet Pruitt stays. If KS goes then who knows. They did work together at turdville.

UGA fans saying Smart to UGA is a done deal. You know how the done deal crowd is with the "it was done last week" talk. The funny thing i saw was this: "Muschamp might have cost himself the DC job by acting like an ass yesterday." lol

Smart to UGa....I figure AU has several gains if that happens....

Archived