Ricardo Speaks on QB Inconsistencies

Weegle777

Now the players are saying it.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/sports/college/sec/auburn-university/war-eagle-extra/article47011385.html

“Great teams they always have rhythm on both sides of the ball especially on offense,” Auburn wide receiver Ricardo Louis said. “Your quarterback has rhythm nobody can stop you. If you don’t have rhythm with your quarterback then you can’t have rhythm in the game. You can’t score. You can’t hold on to the ball and you can’t do anything.”

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/sports/college/sec/auburn-university/war-eagle-extra/article47011385.html#storylink=cpy

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic excuses JJ. Pathetic. You had all offseason to get used to throwing to those guys and that helped none at all. You've been the #1 guy at practice for weeks and that didn't help. After these pathetic excuses I can no longer support you much at all. You missed the passes. They were wide open. You had plenty of practice. Own it.

I don't like to see players talking about other players. But was he really blaming JJ? I don't think so. I think it was more of a statement on changing QBs two times during the season and playing both in several games. It is hard to develop rhythm when the QBs are different. It is also hard to develop rhythm when you only throw 10-15 times per game.

Pathetic excuses JJ. Pathetic. You had all offseason to get used to throwing to those guys and that helped none at all. You've been the #1 guy at practice for weeks and that didn't help. After these pathetic excuses I can no longer support you much at all. You missed the passes. They were wide open. You had plenty of practice. Own it.

?

Quote is from Ricardo.

Yep 100%

?

Quote is from Ricardo.

did you read the article?

?

Quote is from Ricardo.

The articles had a couple of quotes from JJ. “We’ve been playing both quarterbacks so you know it’s kind of hard for the receivers and getting used to throwing to those guys,” Johnson said. “It’s all about rhythm.”

?

Quote is from Ricardo.

did you read the article?

No I read the quote in the OP(obviously).

Would have been nice to hear RL say: "I've dropped a bunch of passes this year and have never consistently caught the ball throughout my career. Oh well, I'm just not a very good WR". Lol

?

Quote is from Ricardo.

The articles had a couple of quotes from JJ. “We’ve been playing both quarterbacks so you know it’s kind of hard for the receivers and getting used to throwing to those guys,” Johnson said. “It’s all about rhythm.”

Thanks. I don't click articles often on my phone because they're a pain to read compared to simple text on the board.

Like I said in another thread, the best thing about this year is that the SR. Class of receivers is gone. By virtue of that, we will have better receivers next year.

Am i just that naive in thinking that surely the coaches wouldn't sit a better player to play an upper classman?

Ricardo had fumbles and dropped passes all year. He has no room to talk.

Agree. Pot and kettle in my opinion.

No kidding. He's consistently inconsistent.

That fumble against georgia..drops against everyone....jeez.

As seniors, I had high hopes for both Ricardo and Melvin Ray. Both have dropped passes in crucial situations this year and seem to have regressed as receivers since their sophomore year. Melvin dropping that last pass in the Iron Bowl on 4th down was a kick in the groin, wasn't it?

Archived