Sean White status

au701948

I apologize if I missed status somewhere else. I just have not seen anything but continued reference to his being in a knee brace. Has he near recovery or is it going to be next season before he has healed?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize if I missed status somewhere else. I just have not seen anything but continued reference to his being in a knee brace. Has he near recovery or is it going to be next season before he has healed?

I would not be surprised to see him get some reps in the bowl game. He'll be fine for Spring Practice.

Just hope this does not end being one of these situations where at the last minute the docs decide he needs surgery.

Sounds good but I doubt he gets the start

Not starting if he's healthy? Cmon now

That would be hard to accept....and he has a month to get healthy....and it would be good for SW to play a game again when he is healthy and able to perform at full strength. Hate for his last memory of this season to be the Georgia game.

The last time I saw him was in warmups before the TAMU game. Auburn worked out right in front of our seats. The brace he had on his knee was the biggest brace I have ever seen on a football player that was in uniform and not on crutches. He could barely walk and could not set his feet to throw.

I hope he can practice for the bowl game; because if he doesn't we will be wasting 15 days of offensive practice with JJ getting the snaps. I have been surprised he hasn't already gone in for surgery.

That would be hard to accept....and he has a month to get healthy....and it would be good for SW to play a game again when he is healthy and able to perform at full strength. Hate for his last memory of this season to be the Georgia game.

Sarcasm guys

Sarcasm guys

One of my favorite comedy acts.

Wait....

I thought the early prognosis was a torn ligament or something, and that if SW could play through the pain he would not cause any more damage (to that injury).

I was under the impression that surgery was imminent after the season. to fix this "tear".

Am I way off here?

Wait....

I thought the early prognosis was a torn ligament or something, and that if SW could play through the pain he would not cause any more damage (to that injury).

I was under the impression that surgery was imminent after the season. to fix this "tear".

Am I way off here?

If that's the case it should be happening this week. No use in waiting now.

Wait....

Am I way off here?

If that's the case it should be happening this week. No use in waiting now.

Not like we have anything to salvage at this point, get him on the road to recovery as soon as possible .

Sarcasm guys

Missed the sarcasm but not playing him when he is "healthy" depends on the definition of healthy and coaches might have different interpretations of what "healthy" means. JMO and from years of observation, when a guy is hobbling around right after an injury with a big brace on, he's not healthy. No point in taking any chances with the guy...."healthy" or not.

Wait....

Am I way off here?

He wouldn't have dressed out at all if that was the case. He was dressed out in every game after the initial injury unless I missed it.

I can't imagine a way they'd ever ask him to stand around with gear on if he had a torn ligament. He would've had surgery immediately, I assume.

2 injuries. 1 knee (brace) 1 foot (boot). Foot needs time. Knee needs time and maybe a scope.. Opinions forthcoming whether he will be available for bowl. Right now those in the know think he will play. Hope that helps.

2 injuries. 1 knee (brace) 1 foot (boot). Foot needs time. Knee needs time and maybe a scope.. Opinions forthcoming whether he will be available for bowl. Right now those in the know think he will play. Hope that helps.

Why wait this long for the scope?

Thanks for the update, good info.

Was there ever an announce ment on the actual injury....?

All I heard was , " tweaked knee, banged up, twisted knee, not healthy"

I am no spring chicken, and my memory isn't what it used to be...

I do not rememeber if it was an official announcement, someone in the know on this board, or a random guy at the computer making it up. Just remember reading it not long after he got hurt. I believed it to be true.

Archived