Dan Mullen

RunInRed

84 members have voted

1. 1. In 2016 Dan Mullen will be the HC of ...

• Mississippi State
    • Georgia
    • South Carolina
    • Other

I heard Maryland from a MSU fan/grad. I didn't see the point in that move, but he seems to think they have a shot at Richt (lol).

Miami -- strong Florida ties in recruiting. - Shocker!!

Uh oh :)

CBS reporting Mullen interviewed for Miami job

\

Surprise to me. He has a good situation where fans have very modest expectations of him.....but StarkVegas certainly is not Miami Beach.

\

Surprise to me. He has a good situation where fans have very modest expectations of him.....but StarkVegas certainly is not Miami Beach.

Could also be that he knows that when Dak leaves, his seat is likely to get nice and warm.

MSU guys said they would match any offer to keep Dan.... I would guess that Dan would stay at MSU with a pay raise, however things might change when coaches start filling positions.

I got spoofed by a fake account- ill show myself out

Don't be too hard on yourself, it has happened to many.

I voted yesterday that he would stay with the Bulldogs; but, I do agree now would be the perfect time to leave (especially with Dak finishing up).

I voted yesterday that he would stay with the Bulldogs; but, I do agree now would be the perfect time to leave (especially with Dak finishing up).

It does make sense for him to move on. Mississippi State is indeed a difficult place to sustain success at. If he did, I think he would be the first coach in their history to accomplish it actually. I hope he doesn't move on to Georgia.

It does make sense for him to move on. Mississippi State is indeed a difficult place to sustain success at. If he did, I think he would be the first coach in their history to accomplish it actually. I hope he doesn't move on to Georgia.

My MSU buddies are pretty easy to please....7 or 8 wins and beat Ole Miss about half the time and they are OK. Well that's the guys I know who are pretty realistic about their inability to recruit and compete with most of the SEC.

Make fun of Mullen all you want but he and his staff do a really good job developing the players they have. They have also beaten us two straight and three of the last four. I am not a Mullen fan but the guy has been able to win in Starkville.

Make fun of Mullen all you want but he and his staff do a really good job developing the players they have. They have also beaten us two straight and three of the last four. I am not a Mullen fan but the guy has been able to win in Starkville.

With Dak Prescot... no Dak and he has A LOT more losses.

Well, we beat him with Cam once and NM once. Take them away and........

Well, we beat him with Cam once and NM once. Take them away and........

And Barrett Trotter once..........

Archived