Mark Richt said at his press conference

auburn4ever

Mark Richt remains interested in another coaching job and said Monday he will listen “to anybody who has interest in me” as he prepares for his final game as Georgia’s coach.

Georgia announced Sunday Richt will not return as coach in 2016.

Athletic director Greg McGarity and University of Georgia President Jere Morehead said Sunday Richt had been offered another position at the school that would include helping former players and fundraising for the university.

There was some expectation Richt might say at Monday’s news conference he would accept the offer. Instead, he spoke with passion about the chance to coach again and to have more direct involvement in coaching quarterbacks and calling plays.

Cool

Yep....a guy with lots of options.....and not going to have to step back from being a HC unless he wants to.

Why so many boards? Old coots like me have a hard enough job finding the website.

Shouldnt this be on the rivals board

not if he comes to Auburn...sounds like to me posted in the right place.

I know Richt has a different style of offense but you are talking about making some noise... if CMR really means what he says about coaching QBs....well Auburn is not the only school he was speaking to making that statement but based on our QB play this year and at this point what next year looks like...well we qualify.

Gus make him an offer..

Archived