The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third rule: Any melt given in the meltdown thread cannot be used against him via fellow posters in said thread or through other threads. The failure to adhere to this rule will result in a punishment of listening to Golf ramble on and on about his college stories in the 60's for an entire 60 minutes. The punished must act interested too!

#safeplaces

4th, and most importantly

600full-step-brothers-screenshot.jpg

EVER!

giphy.gif

yScNnF.gif

tumblr_nvvlxqqX1U1sa4s16o1_500.gif

I saw not too long ago on Pawn Stars, a VW van like this, go for $110,000.00! I could never bring myself to buy one of these. It would probably break down 10 minutes after I bought it!

I saw not too long ago on Pawn Stars, a VW van like this, go for $110,000.00! I could never bring myself to buy one of these. It would probably break down 10 minutes after I bought it!

I'd love to have one also, but like you said, it'd probably be a lot more trouble than it's worth.

I'd love to have one also, but like you said, it'd probably be a lot more trouble than it's worth.

Looks like me before I go to work in the morning.

No roc. Jovon gone after this season. No answer at qb. No Irvin. O-Line to look questionable in near future. Send help. SOS.

No roc. Jovon gone after this season. No answer at qb. No Irvin. O-Line to look questionable in near future. Send help. SOS.

Kerryon Johnson and Malik Miller both had passed Roc on the depth chart. No Roc, no problem.

Irvin started off playing a good bit early last year but something about him didn't suit Muschamp/T-Rob. He rode the bench for the final four or five games. No Irvin, no problem.

O-line should be a team strength. No problem

QB? well there's....maybe a problem. :)

The Sonny Golloway lawsuit has brought forth to JJ's attention that there is a huge anti JJ fanbase wanting to spite him. Expect major retaliatory repercussions to flow from the top. JJ is soon to name himself AD for life, and his AD, the new Kremlin!

Saw this about the roc situation:

Guy named Keith hill hosts a program on ESPN 1080 the fan

"FTR, I havent spoken about the Roc Thomas rumors because noone i trust at #Auburn knows about it. Anyone who says they do is click baiting."

"FTR, I havent spoken about the Roc Thomas rumors because noone i trust at #Auburn knows about it. Anyone who says they do is click baiting."

How does one prepare to melt for this?

Lol I posted this here since the thread was locked and didn't want to derail another thread.

Ha! We should add another rule - only melting allowed in this thread. .. No real news.

Kerryon Johnson and Malik Miller both had passed Roc on the depth chart. No Roc, no problem.

Irvin started off playing a good bit early last year but something about him didn't suit Muschamp/T-Rob. He rode the bench for the final four or five games. No Irvin, no problem.

QB? well there's....maybe a problem. :)/>

Uh, Kerryon has a bum shoulder. Not good. For a running back and Malik is a fr. who came up gimpy in the Spring game We are still thin anyway you look at it.

Hoping Kerryon can recover and be ready for the fall. We'll need him

QB? well there's....maybe a problem. :)/>

Uh, Kerryon has a bum shoulder. Not good. For a running back and Malik is a fr. who came up gimpy in the Spring game We are still thin anyway you look at it.

Hoping Kerryon can recover and be ready for the fall. We'll need him

Thin or not, Roc leaving or staying has no effect on RB depth. He's no longer a RB. Either of the two H-backs would be moved there before Roc was moved back to RB, a position where he clearly does not belong.

im never really one to listen to the whole "he said she said he said this would happen"

But I've got a family members who lives next door to a big time ex auburn player and they're good friends. (The family member is also a huge booster, ticket season holders for like 3 generations, etc)

His speculation from what he's heard and seen is that JJ starts Clemson.

I don't know if I can believe jj will beat out Sean unless something really pops inside his head. But it was a mini meltdown moment for me, thought I'd share it with the thread

im never really one to listen to the whole "he said she said he said this would happen"

But I've got a family members who lives next door to a big time ex auburn player and they're good friends. (The family member is also a huge booster, ticket season holders for like 3 generations, etc)

His speculation from what he's heard and seen is that JJ starts Clemson.

I don't know if I can believe jj will beat out Sean unless something really pops inside his head. But it was a mini meltdown moment for me, thought I'd share it with the thread

I can understand the meltdown moment, BUT....

I would love for JJ to start this year and play like everyone expected him to play like last year.

Archived