Welcoming the Early Enrollees

RunInRed

it must be like freshman hazing. they won't even let Broussard sit in the AU seats yet. LOL. Great looking start to this class. can't wait to see their contributions starting this fall! WDE

Just watched Malik millers highlights. Kid runs viciously

Also has highlights of him blocking and playing DL/LB and a few of those highlights are only there to show him blow up an offensive lineman

Kids really looks like he could be a beast

If the second half of our class is close to as good as our early entree's we will be in great shape.

D and O just got a great infusion of talent at the places we needed it the most (QB, WR, LB, D-Line) and we got more depth at RB and DB for the future.

War Eagle this may be our best EE class ever.

WOW! That is indeed a very, impressive class of EE young men for the AU football program! However as impressive as they are, they are still FRESHMEN in the most physical and demanding conference in college football. IMO with the current players on the roster and the ones expected to return only Franklin and Davis are needed as possible immediate starters. The others can be developed as depth my.02

But ... but ... wasn't Kyle Davis supposed to ditch us at the last minute and sign with UGA?

:drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa:

I thought I had read that Woody Barrett would also be an early enrollee and be able to practice in the spring. Was that ever a possibility or am I just remembering it wrong?

Really pleased with all these young men otherwise.

I thought I had read that Woody Barrett would also be an early enrollee and be able to practice in the spring. Was that ever a possibility or am I just remembering it wrong?

Really pleased with all these young men otherwise.

There was a time when there was talk of that. I think I saw something about how Woody had decided he wanted to finish his senior year up instead.

I think Woody is the QB of the future. I like JF-III as well, and hope he will come in and be the Cam & Nick caliber of QB that can win us a ton of games and get us in the top 4. I honestly think the DT/QB will be what it takes to make Gus' offense run like a fine tuned machine and win us a ton of games.

Archived