Cam named MVP!!!!

AUpreacherman22

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More than ok by me!! WDE and congrats Cam!!!

and for those that prefer some documentation, will you accept:

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/01/cam_newton_named_nfl_mvp_by_pr.html ?

WDE

and go get a Super Bowl ring and an MVP there as well

What ? ....thought the Giants FG kicker might have edged him out.

War Eagle Cam....

http://www.al.com/sp..._mvp_by_pr.html ?

WDE

From your link:

"The winner of the NFL's official MVP Award, which is determined by Associated Press balloting, will be announced on Feb. 6, the night before the Super Bowl."

(This MVP award is from the pro football writers, not the league.)

WDE

From your link:

"The winner of the NFL's official MVP Award, which is determined by Associated Press balloting, will be announced on Feb. 6, the night before the Super Bowl."

Many Thanks

Your clarification is noted and appreciated.

Apologies for any confusion.

My sentiments remain unchanged.

WDE

WDE

From your link:

Many Thanks

WDE

Thanks for clarification!

WDE

From your link:

Many Thanks

WDE

Thanks for clarification!

So that FG kicker has a chance ?.

You probably could've made this thread after Brady lost his 3rd game

You DEFINITELY could've made it after Palmer got pulled 30 points down against the Seahawks AT HOME

I guess the official coronation always feels better though

Cam's great and everything, but I bet the NFL awards it to a tennis player this year.

Wow, I'd forgotten all about that. If I recall, it was the SEC athlete of the year? Who freaking decides who gets that award and how do we make sure they don't get to vote anymore?

Cam's great and everything, but I bet the NFL awards it to a tennis player this year.

Wow, I'd forgotten all about that. If I recall, it was the SEC athlete of the year? Who freaking decides who gets that award and how do we make sure they don't get to vote anymore?

And Spurrier won coach of the year...even though he lost twice to Auburn and suffered the worst loss in SECCG history.

Even if coach Spurrier doesn't get another head coaching job, I still think he'd make an awesome OC/QB coach for someone. Maybe that someone could be Auburn after next season.

Cam earned it this year. He is getting better and better. I hope he continues to put the work (both on and off of the field) in like Peyton and Brady.

wde

Even if coach Spurrier doesn't get another head coaching job, I still think he'd make an awesome OC/QB coach for someone. Maybe that someone could be Auburn after next season.

I'm confused. Spurrier never played at Auburn.

I'm confused. Spurrier never played at Auburn.

Don't try to understand the thought process of A4E. You'll drive yourself crazy.

I'm just afraid that if Palmer wins tomorrow they give it to him. W or L it should be Cams.

MVP vote is for the regular season. Playoffs do not have any bearing on that. I think the votes have already been cast. The announcement will be before the,super bowl.

I'm just afraid that if Palmer wins tomorrow they give it to him. W or L it should be Cams.

MVP vote is for the regular season. Playoffs do not have any bearing on that. I think the votes have already been cast. The announcement will be before the,super bowl.

Cam has already been named MVP. Hence the thread. I'm so confused.

Cam has already been named MVP. Hence the thread. I'm so confused.

This was the football writers with their award. The official league award will be announced on the Saturday before the Super Bowl.

Really hope Cam gets the MVP as I think he will. Big Pats&Brady fan but would love to see Cam winning it. So proud of him especially after all the "He won't be good in the NFL" talk. War Cam Eagle!!! :Sing:

Archived