Tray Matthews has shoulder surgery

RunInRed

Prayingg for quick recovery. He looked very good at beginning of season before he hurt his shoulder.

Get healthy Tray. All the best!! Thanks for the info Rob.

Yeah, this isn't surprising. It was evident that he was playing hurt. Tough dude. Hoping he has a quick recovery so he can get back to playing like a wild man the way he did at the start of the season.

He was quite the hero in my book playing through his injury and pain. He wasn't %100 but this should do the trick. God speed to a quick recovery, Tray.

I completely agree. What do yall expect as recovery time?

He was quite the hero in my book playing through his injury and pain. He wasn't %100 but this should do the trick. God speed to a quick recovery, Tray.

I completely agree. What do yall expect as recovery time?

+

wishing this young man the best

^ditto. If you'll remember I had no idea Tray would play against LSU. I thought he'd miss atleast half the season with this thing.

I remember this, I think Tray did a great job during the year considering his injury. I do remember, in the LSU game, he went high to tackle Fournette that looked odd to say the least (I think one of our members had a gif as his signature for a while, can't remember who), but it seemed Tray was not 100% at the time.

I hope & pray he makes a full recovery and will come out better than new once he has healed completely. One quick question; Does he have another year left to play? I do hope so in that with a very good season for him to finish with, he will have a good shot at the NFL.

I hope & pray he makes a full recovery and will come out better than new once he has healed completely. One quick question; Does he have another year left to play? I do hope so in that with a very good season for him to finish with, he will have a good shot at the NFL.

He was a RS Sophomore. So he has two.

Archived