***2016 National Signing Day - NLI Signature Discussion Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brodarious Hamm is the first one in ...

Has be on the all NAME team already. Welcome aboard Mr. Hamm. Prepare to go to work.

when will we get our first surprise? Guess we might have to see it on TV?

Faxing letters in on national signing day....I'm amazed these guys can even find a fax machine.....the last vestiges of the 20th century....still sitting around dust covered, in a storage closet until needed today. ...and then tomorrow, back it goes into the box until next year.

Gotta be something more modern.....can't the guys just tweet their letter or something?

why do the turds seem to have an in in the auburn opelika area? i just wonder why coe did not pick us first.

Just want to say it's going to be a great day for Auburn. More than y'all think. Also this year's NSD show is really good at Auburn compared to last year.

Coe and Stove Welcome to Auburn and War Eagle. With the early enrollees we already have 13 of the 17 committed players a great beginning. Stove is another great WR helping to fill out the O aand I believe Nick Coe could turn out to be at stud at DE. With his size and wrestling background he might prove to be the best DL in this class before he leaves Auburn.

Faxing letters in on national signing day....I'm amazed these guys can even find a fax machine.....the last vestiges of the 20th century....still sitting around dust covered, in a storage closet until needed today. ...and then tomorrow, back it goes into the box until next year.

Gotta be something more modern.....can't the guys just tweet their letter or something?

It'd be nice but too many fraud opportunities. The fax is an official copy with signature and time stamp that can be filed immediately. It's also the safest. You can't hack a fax like an email or any other electronic means. But there has to be a better way than faxing. And I do understand you were being a tad facetious.

Archived