Hell of a recruiting job by CRG and CDC this season!!

AUIH1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unreal job by the whole staff. AU came very very very close to signing Warrior.

Not to be a downer, but AU comes very very close to signing a lot of guys every year who would be difference makers and they go elsewhere. I'll be impressed when AU starts getting their fill of those guys. But that's not going to happen with the freedom uat has to get whomever they want with no regard to rules.

Negativity aside, AU has a staff that can compete with those with more nefarious ways of landing recruits. Garner gets a lot of flak here, but he's building something on the DL and that's only going to make LBs who do choose AU that much better. If the OL can't get to the second level, the LBs can have a field day.

Not to be a downer, but AU comes very very close to signing a lot of guys every year who would be difference makers and they go elsewhere. I'll be impressed when AU starts getting their fill of those guys. But that's not going to happen with the freedom uat has to get whomever they want with no regard to rules.

AU got their feel of guys AU really needed. Warrior would have been a plus. This class is elite.

AU got their feel of guys AU really needed. Warrior would have been a plus. This class is elite.

Not hating the class at all. Happy when any kid chooses to represent AU on any field. Just piling on with the rest of those who want to see more success recruit the QB of the defense.

I know before anyone shoots me, this is not the appropriate spot for this, but I have to ask...anyone have any ideas as to whether we try and replace Lowell Narcisse for 2017 or are we still genuinely in the hunt for him?

I know before anyone shoots me, this is not the appropriate spot for this, but I have to ask...anyone have any ideas as to whether we try and replace Lowell Narcisse for 2017 or are we still genuinely in the hunt for him?

And I too think the staff did a super job with our entire defensive staff leaving for USCe.

Don't forget T-Will fellas. He was immediately on the road when we lost staff on D each of the past 2 years.

I'm telling you....T-Will is going to be instrumental for 2016 and beyond. I'd damn near run through a wall for the guy and I never played with or for him.

The man himself giving CRG props

I have no problem giving props when props are earned and CRG earned recruiting props no doubt.

wde

Rewind back to the Tubberville era when we didn't even whiff on any 5-stars, we were happy to sign multiple 2-star recruits, and a large number of the big names we got to sign didn't qualify. Our current staff is kicking butt and taking names, especially considering the turn-over on D and the poor showing on the field last year. If we can get the staff to solidify for a couple of years and get the O and D firing on all cylinders, we WILL compete for the #1 class.

Don't forget T-Will fellas. He was immediately on the road when we lost staff on D each of the past 2 years.

I'm telling you....T-Will is going to be instrumental for 2016 and beyond. I'd damn near run through a wall for the guy and I never played with or for him.

Hope you are right about T-Will,we sure could use better LB'er recruiting and great job by CRG and CDC.

Craig needs a raise. Seriously.

He does need some more love shown his way I do believe.

But the Jacobs bashers will say why does he keep giving got out ridiculous raises and contracts....but I agree he deserves a raise but more specifically a bigger role in offensive game planning and possibly play calling

Archived