A Huge Thank You to all of our Recruiting Experts.......

tiger88

...who brought the information leading up to this year's signing day.

You guys really kicked it up a few notches as signing day approached and brought it home today with some awesome signing day threads and updates across the board.

I hate to name folks, for fear of leaving someone out, but E, WDE, and Clayton really made this a fun place to be lately. I know E probably put the most man hours in, and WDE definitely brought some info that seems to be more than just being a premium board member as did the others.

Please feel free to add anyone I omitted.

Thanks and WDE

You're welcome. Where I really shine is my player evaluations though, this was nothing.

Haha and I really shine when we need an unofficial resident skeptic on the board. I might as well be official.

Which people called sammons? Now I will admit the people that made that call was quite impressive

Not sure, but I think WEAU may have been the first to call Sammons here.

Which people called sammons? Now I will admit the people that made that call was quite impressive

Not sure, but I think WEAU may have been the first to call Sammons here.

I knew I'd forget someone! Thanks, WEAU.

Yes, "Thank you!" to all of these mentioned.

Also a thank you to RunInRed and others for making this site available. I spent some time on some other AU boards yesterday, but kept coming back here because AUFAMILY is about more than being connected to other AU fans like family; it is family friendly. This is an AU site that I can read with my 9yo son.

So, again, I thank you for all you do. You are all greatly appreciated for making AU fandom fun, informative AND family friendly.

Yes, thanks to the folks who suffered the slings and arrows to pass along what they've heard. I guess now we can say at least it's not a thankless job? :)

Also, big fat thanks to AUF and congrats on a job well done. As WDEWDE pointed out, sites that people pay for were going down yesterday, but we were yapping up a storm all day yesterday without interruption. Not only that, but guys like RunInRed, ellitor, WEAU and Clayton were providing and maintaining threads with dependable and clean content and... yeah, this site rocks.

kiss asses

nuh uh

nuh uh

Yeah huh >:D/>

Yes, thanks to the folks who suffered the slings and arrows to pass along what they've heard. I guess now we can say at least it's not a thankless job? :)/>

Also, big fat thanks to AUF and congrats on a job well done. As WDEWDE pointed out, sites that people pay for were going down yesterday, but we were yapping up a storm all day yesterday without interruption. Not only that, but guys like RunInRed, ellitor, WEAU and Clayton were providing and maintaining threads with dependable and clean content and... yeah, this site rocks.

But really, this site is amazing. There isn't another fan led and free board that even comes close to it, and not just for Auburn, for any school (at least that I know of). So yeah, thank you.

Now get back to work you nancies!

Bunch of brown noses

Get off my lawn you old golfer.

Thanks to RIR, WDE, WEAU, E and Clayton for their efforts leading up to and on NSD. The daily summary thread that Clayton started and E helped maintain was a great idea guys.

War Eagle !!!!

Bunch of brown noses

Get off my lawn you old golfer.

Thanks to RIR, WDE, WEAU, E and Clayton for their efforts leading up to and on NSD. The daily summary thread that Clayton started and E helped maintain was a great idea guys.

War Eagle !!!!

I'm spoiled to the summary threads. I don't want to scan page after page for info any more.

Most AU people w/ a connection actually called Sammons to AU. I didn't though cuz I didn't get good info on him til after I made my final pick for Sparty the night before. I thought it would look foolish to edit my pick after saying final picks. lol

Archived