2017 4* OG Netori Johnson (UGA commit 4/19/16)

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coach Hand doing work?

Looks like a bad dude.

I think we have been working on him long before Hand got involved.

You're probably right, but he was committed to bama, so it seems highly possible that something about Auburn is more attractive than it used to be. (And that's not a shot at Coach Grimes whatsoever- his retired jersey is hanging in my personal, imagined Auburn Assistant Coaches Hall of Fame.)

FWIW 3 prominent AU insiders including our own WDE are confident Netori lands at AU. 1 believes he will be committed before the end of February.

FTR Netori's Jr highlights should be titled "Pancake City".

http://www.hudl.com/...ts/302395462/v2

Jeez. Plays as mean as he looks. Definitely plays to the whistle. As long as that's still the case when he's picking on guys his own size, he's going to be a monster.

Netori's got your six, Calvin.

Jeez. Plays as mean as he looks. Definitely plays to the whistle. As long as that's still the case when he's picking on guys his own size, he's going to be a monster.

Nice. This will be a great start to our 2017 OL class with Calvin and Netori.

I can see him mowing down defenders one after the other as JF-III, SW, Woody, Mr. Queen, and any other QB who likes tucking the ball and running for some serious yardage. The RBs will love him too. I just hope he comes home to the best school in the universe!

Reminds me of Michael Oher in the Blind Side! Just stay away from the Barney Rebels in Oxford.

Coach Hand doing work?

Looks like a bad dude.

But you could say he had a HAND in it….

Coach Hand doing work?

Looks like a bad dude.

He put his hand in Bama's cookie jar.

Coach Hand doing work?

Looks like a bad dude.

Auburn's Hand steals Bama's Johnson

FWIW 3 prominent AU insiders including our own WDE are confident Netori lands at AU. 1 believes he will be committed before the end of February.

I agree it will be before the end of the month.

Que the "they didn't want him anyway" crowd

Coach Hand doing work?

Looks like a bad dude.

Auburn's Hand steals Bama's Johnson

That's just wrong on sooooo many levels.

If we pick him up that will be two great pickups on the O-Line for 2017. A strong beginning on the O-Line.

wouldnt that be more ... He's got your 3 ...

I agree it will be before the end of the month.

Que the "they didn't want him anyway" crowd

Some of them are saying they didn't need him, but that Auburn and UGA do. Haven't seen any of them saying they didn't want him, though.

No one "needs" him. I'm pretty sure all SEC teams have plenty of players on their o-lines to field a team.

That's just bama being bama. They lose a player and all of a sudden they "don't need him, he was just a good addition to our team. He probably would have sat on the bench and never seen the field until maybe he senior year."

Dudes a beast. Any team who wants to fill their o line with a bunch of big nasties "needs" him.

No one "needs" him. I'm pretty sure all SEC teams have plenty of players on their o-lines to field a team.

That's just bama being bama. They lose a player and all of a sudden they "don't need him, he was just a good addition to our team. He probably would have sat on the bench and never seen the field until maybe he senior year."

Dudes a beast. Any team who wants to fill their o line with a bunch of big nasties "needs" him.

Was just reporting what I saw them saying, not defending it.

We need him more than spuat does.

wde

Archived