2017 4* OG Netori Johnson (UGA commit 4/19/16)

WarDamnEagleWDE

No one "needs" him. I'm pretty sure all SEC teams have plenty of players on their o-lines to field a team.

That's just bama being bama. They lose a player and all of a sudden they "don't need him, he was just a good addition to our team. He probably would have sat on the bench and never seen the field until maybe he senior year."

Dudes a beast. Any team who wants to fill their o line with a bunch of big nasties "needs" him.

Was just reporting what I saw them saying, not defending it.

Also, to be fair, Auburn fans say the same thing every time they sign a 5* we were in on.

Watching his highlights, love the mean streak the dude's got

Agreed. I said earlier that he plays to the whistle but he actually plays through it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one "needs" him. I'm pretty sure all SEC teams have plenty of players on their o-lines to field a team.

That's just bama being bama. They lose a player and all of a sudden they "don't need him, he was just a good addition to our team. He probably would have sat on the bench and never seen the field until maybe he senior year."

Dudes a beast. Any team who wants to fill their o line with a bunch of big nasties "needs" him.

Was just reporting what I saw them saying, not defending it.

Don't deny it Britt, you secretly love uat.

(Psst...I heard he has houndstooth boxers!)

This guy is a stud. Knows when to play higher or lower with his pad level. For an inside O lineman plays with good hands. Blocks very well in space on pulling would be a perfect fit for our offense. Just imagine this dude with 2 years of college strength training. Has there ever been a 5* Guard?

Has there ever been a 5* Guard?

Yes. Jack Anderson in the 2017 class is a 5* now.

Thanks E. If this kid is actually 6-5 I see no reason he wouldn't be. Everything else is elite. Could shed a few pounds but feet aren't fast but are by no means slow at all and stays well balanced in blocks and on the move. I see now he's rated 4th as Guard and a .94 rating. Excited to see what he can grow into.

Has there ever been a 5* Guard?

Yes. Jack Anderson in the 2017 class is a 5* now.

Thanks E. If this kid is actually 6-5 I see no reason he wouldn't be. Everything else is elite. Could shed a few pounds but feet aren't fast but are by no means slow at all and stays well balanced in blocks and on the move. I see now he's rated 4th as Guard and a .94 rating. Excited to see what he can grow into.

Well Netori is not close to a 5* overall composite wise. He is #119

I'm hoping coach Hand will get his hands on a lot of 5* offensive linemen for the 2017 class.

...are you the foreigner from The Family Guy who is just catching on to American humor?

FWIW 3 prominent AU insiders including our own WDE are confident Netori lands at AU. 1 believes he will be committed before the end of February.

I agree it will be before the end of the month.

Que the "they didn't want him anyway" crowd

Some of them are saying they didn't need him, but that Auburn and UGA do. Haven't seen any of them saying they didn't want him, though.

Why did he decommit from Alabama? What's the news.

Notice I didn't say "word"

FWIW 3 prominent AU insiders including our own WDE are confident Netori lands at AU. 1 believes he will be committed before the end of February.

I agree it will be before the end of the month.

Que the "they didn't want him anyway" crowd

Some of them are saying they didn't need him, but that Auburn and UGA do. Haven't seen any of them saying they didn't want him, though.

Why did he decommit from Alabama? What's the news.

Notice I didn't say "word"

He decommitted because he likes another school now. Not because uat din't need him. uat is still recruiting NJ hard.

I think we should try hard to get every player that we want for next years recruiting class. (Couldn't get my yellow font to work)

If we can. coach Hnad should push real hard to get Netori on signing day.

Why until then?.....

"I like Auburn. Everybody knows that. I had a very good time, especially with Coach (Herb) Hand."

"Herb Hand, that's my dog," Johnson said. "I'm liking him. I'm digging him. He's a great coach. We sat up there, we watched my film. He taught me some things in just a matter of a few minutes about technique... Herb is a great coach."

• 3 weeks later...

Latest

http://collegespun.c...p-10-on-twitter

Netori Johnson, a four-star offensive guard in the 2017 class, has trimmed his list of potential schools to 10.

The 6-foot-5, 330-pound prospect out of Ellenwood, Ga. is ranked the No. 4 offensive guard and the No. 121 player in the class by 247 Sports’ Composite Rankings.

Latest

Netori Johnson, a four-star offensive guard in the 2017 class, has trimmed his list of potential schools to 10.

The 6-foot-5, 330-pound prospect out of Ellenwood, Ga. is ranked the No. 4 offensive guard and the No. 121 player in the class by 247 Sports’ Composite Rankings.

Since when was going from 3 to 10 trimming? Netori & I have different definitions of trimming.

Latest

Since when was going from 3 to 10 trimming? Netori & I have different definitions of trimming.

lol new math

Archived