Manziel

Texan4Auburn

Man, this kid has really just lost it. Saw Skip, Deon, and Stephen A talking about it today. Beating girlfriend, threatening to kill her and himself, father doesn't think he will make it to 24 alive. But Manziel was saying he won't go seek treatment. Have to agree with Deon Sanders, this is the time you force them into it. His agent has cut ties with him now also.

Really sad to see this going on with someone.

You could send them to it but if he's still thinking he's okay then it's useless. He hasn't hit rock bottom yet. He has to recognize his problem and want help. His football career could be over. The Browns are going to cut him and I doubt anyone else signing him.

Do we know it is drugs? I know it is obvious but has he or his close circle admitted it? He has not produced enough on the field to get another shot. in a risk/ reward situation he offers no reward.

Dude is a train wreck. I really hope he wakes up and realizes he needs help, or someone in his family can do something for him.

Do we know it is drugs? I know it is obvious but has he or his close circle admitted it? He has not produced enough on the field to get another shot. in a risk/ reward situation he offers no reward.

Either that or he's one of those drunks that can "drink himself sober", if you know what I mean. Some drunks drink so much then they become really active/alert as far as not acting drunk and sloppy, but their behavior becomes very erratic.

He's got woman issues..not good for him to be pining over a woman. He's got bigger things to worry about

Lol. He's got a helluva lot more than woman issues.

I pray he can get help to SAVE HIS LIFE. I doubt he plays in the NFL again.

Who could have ever seen this coming? Oh yeah...EVERYONE.

Or this one:

I can't believe he's doing this---said no one ever.

Kids been a train wreck every second he's been famous. His parents (at least publicly) enabled the heck out of it. It seems as though the folks have at least recognized the problem. He may not have a severe drug or alcohol problem, he may just be a piece of garbage. Either way, he needs help or he won't be around much longer.

Archived